Trident Bandra KurlaC 56, G Block, Trident Road, Bandra Kurla Complex
Trident, Bandra Kurla is located in the upscale commercial district, Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai and is part of The Oberoi Group. Being about 7.5 km away from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, this modern five-star hotel caters to all discerning leisure and business travellers. It is also less than a kilometre from Bharat Diamond Bourse and there are several shopping centres close by.
- Business travellers staying at this luxury hotel can enjoy business facilities with boardrooms as well spacious conference rooms.
- The conference rooms have the finest audio-visual equipment, drop down projectors that are remote controlled, and also have access to high-speed Wi-Fi.
- There are dedicated sound and lighting technicians as well as sound secretarial facilities.
- Travellers staying at the hotel can hit the 24-hour fitness centre comprising of state-of-art equipment for workout and also enjoy a personalised workout session.
- Travellers can rejuvenate themselves with the special Western and Ayurvedic spa treatments at this hotel.
- Travellers can enjoy the infinity swimming pool or enjoy a drink and relax on the pool decks.
- The Trident, Bandra Kurla is renowned for its in-house bar and restaurant, O22, that serves the best wines and relishing Asian food.
- For fine dining, travellers can go to Botticino, a popular in-house restaurant that serves authentic Italian food.
- The Patisserie & Delicatessen serves exceptional gourmet items, while travellers looking for authentic Indian cuisine can visit the Maya restaurant that serves the culinary delights from the northern and western parts of India.
This premium hotel in Mumbai consists of 412 rooms along with 24 suites and some of their features are mentioned below:
- The suites are categorised into presidential, premiere, Trident Club, and deluxe. The presidential suite is on the top most floor with elegantly decorated interiors. This suite is more of a luxury apartment that contains an entrance hall, pantry, individual dining and living rooms, and a spacious bedroom. On the other hand, travellers staying in the premiere, Trident Club and deluxe suites can enjoy separate bedrooms and living rooms with spacious working areas.
- The rooms are categorised into Trident Club, premiere, and deluxe. Apart from being quite spacious, the rooms have contemporary interiors with large windows.
- In the suites, both leisure and business travellers can enjoy 24-hour in-room dining, get complimentary access to high-speed Wi-Fi, and also get electronic safes.
- In the rooms, travellers also get free access to high speed Wi-Fi and they can enjoy the 24-hour in-room dining facilities.