Mumbai to Bagdogra
Lowest Fare from Mumbai to Bagdogra on 11 Sep 2019 - ₹ 4199
Showing Best Flights For Sat, 20 Jul 2019
Now get flat Rs.500 OFF on your Mumbai to Bagdogra flight tickets. Book Mumbai to Bagdogra flight tickets at cheap airfares. We offer great deals and discounts on online tickets booking to your favorite destionations on Makemytrip. Also book Bagdogra to Mumbai flight tickets online.
Mumbai to Bagdogra Cheap Flights Fare
|Mumbai Bagdogra Cheap Flights||Fare INR||Date of journey||Airlines Name||Schedule Time||Hurry up!|
|Todays Lowest Fare||Rs.17218*||23 May||Vistara Airlines||10:40 PM-10:00 AM||Find Out!|
|Cheapest Fare within 30 days||Rs.5259*||18 Jun||SpiceJet Airlines||05:15 AM-08:00 AM||Find Out!|
|Cheapest Fare within 90 Days||Rs.4499*||21 Jul||IndiGo Airlines||07:50 AM-11:20 AM||Find Out!|
|Lowest Fare to Travel||Rs.4199*||11 Sep||IndiGo Airlines||08:25 AM-11:20 AM||Find Out!|
|* Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase.|
Airport Name: Customs Airport, Bagdogra (Civil Enclave)
IATA Code: IXB
Address: Civil Aerodrome, Bagdogra, Siliguri-734421 (WB)
GMT Offset: +5.5 hours
About MumbaiMumbai is perfect in its geographical placement on the western shoreline of mainland India; it is only expected that be referred to as the Gateway of India. The city is a group of six islands. And from Bollywood to the Bombay Stock Exchange, this city offers everyone something to take back with them. Mumbai is often referred to as the city of dreams. Watch the sea change moods at Marine Drive; shop for high-street fashion at Mumbai’s fashion streets and flea markets; explore the different cultures thriving in the city; or visit one of the many museums here. Your experience of Mumbai will be different depending on which part of the city you want to witness.
How to reach Mumbai
• Mumbai By Air– The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is one of India’s busiest airports. Almost all major international airlines operate direct flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai. Mumbai is also a major city connecting other major cities in India by flights. Some of the major domestic airlines operating from here include JetAirways, SpiceJet, and Indigo.
• Mumbai By Rail– The Indian Railways connects Mumbai to all major cities across India’s geographical dimensions. Trains travel back and forth to Mumbai from central, eastern, and western parts of the country. The terminus station is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, or VT as it was called earlier. Trains from the north of India usually halt at the Mumbai Central Station.
• Mumbai By Road– Mumbai is well linked with the bordering states of Maharashtra through a network of well-constructed national highways and expressways. Travelling by road is a great option for solo travellers, too, as state-run and private buses are cheap, comfortable, and regular. Buses generally stop at the Mumbai Central Bus Station, which is the main bus terminus. Buses plying from Pune and Nasik terminate at the Mumbai–Pune Bus Stand, also known as the Dadar Asiad bus stand.
What to do in Mumbai
Mumbai witnesses tourist footfalls all year round, be it the monsoons or the humid summer. November to February, Mumbai experiences its winters. And as it is an island state, the coastal weather doesn’t let the temperature drop below 10°C. Christmas during the winters is a celebrated affair, with numerous churches in the city being lit up for the occasion. Winters in the city are sunny and cool, giving Mumbai the perfect conditions for exploration. During the summer month of March, leading up to May, the city finds itself engulfed in humidity. It gets really hot during this period, with the temperature rising as far as 40°C. However, the coastal advantage gives it pleasant evenings. One can take an off city road trip to Mahabaleshwar during summers or enjoy great deals on MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai along with hotel deals. One season Mumbai is famous for is the Monsoons, which start in June and sometimes stay until October. July and August witness the heaviest rainfall during this season. However, the tourists and locals beg to differ on the inconvenience as this is considered one of the best times to sit by the sea at Marine Drive and just take in the beauty. Monsoons also feature close off-city hill stations like Matheran, Igatpuri, Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar that escalate in aesthetics when it rains.
To explore Mumbai, start with the following must-see places that form the base of exploring in the city.
1. Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
4. Dr Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum
5. Colaba Causeway
6. Bademiya Seekh Kebab Stall
7. Bastian Restaurant
8. Burma Burma Restaurant and Tea Room
10. Birla Mandir
10. Elephanta Island and Caves
11. Sanjay Gandhi National Park
12. Royal Opera House
13. NCPA, Nariman Point
14. Prithvi Theatre
15. Gateway of India
16. Haji Ali Dargah
17. Global Vipassana Pagoda
18. Marine Drive
19. RK Studios
Major Airports in and near Mumbai
The main airport in Mumbai is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, where all flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai take-off. There are two main terminals—Terminal 1, from where all domestic flights operate, also locally referred to as the old Santa Cruz Airport; and Terminal 2 aka International Terminal, from where all international flights take off. Terminal 2 is a newly constructed terminal.
MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of flights to Mumbai. One can easily use the website to book a flight to Mumbai or from Mumbai, with the major airport being a hub to domestic and international airlines. MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai can be availed at highly discounted rates during festivals and off seasons.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Terminal, Terminal -1B (Santa Cruz), Mumbai - 400 099. INQUIRY NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - 26813000 INQUIRY NUMBER FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT - 26264145/26264000
Frequently Asked Questions - Mumbai to Bagdogra Flights
A: Top Airlines like Air India, Spice Jet and Indigo fly from Mumbai to Bagdogra. Click Here To Book
A: The lowest airfare for flying Mumbai to Bagdogra is Rs. 5259. This deal is available only for the next 30 days! Book now to avail discount
A: There are 23 flights flying from Mumbai to Bagdogra every day. Click Here To Book
A: Yes, you can use the promo code MMTFLAT500 to avail Rs. 500 OFF and FLYMMT300 to avail Rs. 300 OFF. Click here to book now
A: You can get the best airfare of Rs 17218 when flying from Mumbai to Bagdogra. Book Now
A: The lowest airfare for flying Mumbai to Bagdogra is Rs. 4499 This deal is available only for the next 7 days!. Click Here To Avail
A: You can get the cheapest flight tickets on SpiceJet Airlines for the next 30 days for flying from Mumbai to Bagdogra. Book Now