Lowest Fare from Mumbai to Madurai on 01 Feb 2019 - Rs2102
Showing Best Flights For Tue, 24 Jul 2018
Book SpiceJet Airlines flights from Mumbai to Madurai at cheap airfares 30% Cashback at MakeMyTrip India. Best deals on Mumbai (BOM) to Madurai (IXM) air tickets by SpiceJet Airlines at lowest fares guaranteed. Check SpiceJet Airlines flight, status, schedule online.
* Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed for All Airline. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase. Fares shown in this table are not for SpiceJet Airlines. To check only SpiceJet Airlines fares goto
SpiceJet Airlines Page and know More.
Check Mumbai to Madurai flight schedules, flight status, and flight number for SpiceJet Airlines. MakeMyTrip India offers cheapest Air Travel Tickets between Mumbai and Madurai with SpiceJet Airlines.
Mumbai (BOM) to Madurai (IXM) SpiceJet Airlines (SG) Tickets, Flight Status, Schedule, Reservation Online: MakeMyTrip India.
Option are good
after completing the trip provide you the feed back
Prices are good.
TEJINDER SINGH SABARWAL
I am satisfied with the website because the booking will be done quickly..
About the city:
Synonymous with the highly respectable Meenakshi Temple, Madurai is primarily a pilgrimage destination. With temples in every nook and corner, itÔÇÖs often called as Temple Town of state Tamil Nadu. However, religion is not just the predominant character of the city. Madurai city is also a flourishing cultural centre, with home to many museums and a respected university. The popular Float Festival is celebrated here as does the not so popular Bull Run, Jallikattu. A beautiful contrast of colours and traditions, Madurai city will surely leave you amaze.
Meenakshi Temple is undoubtedly a must-see when in Madurai. Other temples in Madurai that again are worth a visit are Alagar Temple, Koodal Alagar Temple, Pazhamudhir Solai and Thiruparankundram. Then, Naickar Mahal, one of the major archaeological sites, is simply an amazing place to be at, with now only a small section of the original structure remaining. For researchers and history enthusiasts, there is Gandhi Museum. Then there is Vandiyur Mariamman Tepakkulam, a temple standing in the middle of man-made pond, where the popular float festival celebrated, is truly worth-seeing.
Madurai is hot and dusty during summers. Other than that, it can be visited at any time of the year. Madurai is well-connected by air with other prime cities of India. The airport of Madurai is about 10 kilometres from the city. There are regular flights to Madurai from major cities like Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai and others. You can do your Madurai flight bookings with makemytrip.com to avail some exciting deals and offers.
Madurai airport is a busy airport and receives flights of various airlines such as Jet Airways, Spice Jet, Air India and JetKonnect . These airlines connect Madurai with different south Indian cities such as Chennai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The Gateway hotel, Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, Sangam Hotel and GRT Regency are some of the hotels near Madurai airport.
About the city:
Mumbai is perfect in its geographical placement on the western shoreline of mainland India; it is only expected that be referred to as the Gateway of India. The city is a group of six islands. And from Bollywood to the Bombay Stock Exchange, this city offers everyone something to take back with them. Mumbai is often referred to as the city of dreams. Watch the sea change moods at Marine Drive; shop for high-street fashion at Mumbai’s fashion streets and flea markets; explore the different cultures thriving in the city; or visit one of the many museums here. Your experience of Mumbai will be different depending on which part of the city you want to witness.
How to reach Mumbai
• Mumbai By Air
– The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is one of India’s busiest airports. Almost all major international airlines operate direct flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai. Mumbai is also a major city connecting other major cities in India by flights. Some of the major domestic airlines operating from here include JetAirways, SpiceJet, and Indigo.
• Mumbai By Rail
– The Indian Railways connects Mumbai to all major cities across India’s geographical dimensions. Trains travel back and forth to Mumbai from central, eastern, and western parts of the country. The terminus station is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, or VT as it was called earlier. Trains from the north of India usually halt at the Mumbai Central Station.
• Mumbai By Road
– Mumbai is well linked with the bordering states of Maharashtra through a network of well-constructed national highways and expressways. Travelling by road is a great option for solo travellers, too, as state-run and private buses are cheap, comfortable, and regular. Buses generally stop at the Mumbai Central Bus Station, which is the main bus terminus. Buses plying from Pune and Nasik terminate at the Mumbai–Pune Bus Stand, also known as the Dadar Asiad bus stand.
What to do in Mumbai
Mumbai witnesses tourist footfalls all year round, be it the monsoons or the humid summer. November to February, Mumbai experiences its winters. And as it is an island state, the coastal weather doesn’t let the temperature drop below 10°C. Christmas during the winters is a celebrated affair, with numerous churches in the city being lit up for the occasion. Winters in the city are sunny and cool, giving Mumbai the perfect conditions for exploration. During the summer month of March, leading up to May, the city finds itself engulfed in humidity. It gets really hot during this period, with the temperature rising as far as 40°C. However, the coastal advantage gives it pleasant evenings. One can take an off city road trip to Mahabaleshwar during summers or enjoy great deals on MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai along with hotel deals. One season Mumbai is famous for is the Monsoons, which start in June and sometimes stay until October. July and August witness the heaviest rainfall during this season. However, the tourists and locals beg to differ on the inconvenience as this is considered one of the best times to sit by the sea at Marine Drive and just take in the beauty. Monsoons also feature close off-city hill stations like Matheran, Igatpuri, Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar that escalate in aesthetics when it rains.
To explore Mumbai, start with the following must-see places that form the base of exploring in the city.
1. Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
4. Dr Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum
5. Colaba Causeway
6. Bademiya Seekh Kebab Stall
7. Bastian Restaurant
8. Burma Burma Restaurant and Tea Room
10. Birla Mandir
10. Elephanta Island and Caves
11. Sanjay Gandhi National Park
12. Royal Opera House
13. NCPA, Nariman Point
14. Prithvi Theatre
15. Gateway of India
16. Haji Ali Dargah
17. Global Vipassana Pagoda
18. Marine Drive
19. RK Studios
Major Airports in and near Mumbai
The main airport in Mumbai is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, where all flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai take-off. There are two main terminals—Terminal 1, from where all domestic flights operate, also locally referred to as the old Santa Cruz Airport; and Terminal 2 aka International Terminal, from where all international flights take off. Terminal 2 is a newly constructed terminal.
MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of flights to Mumbai. One can easily use the website to book a flight to Mumbai or from Mumbai, with the major airport being a hub to domestic and international airlines. MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai can be availed at highly discounted rates during festivals and off seasons.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Terminal, Terminal -1B (Santa Cruz), Mumbai - 400 099. INQUIRY NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - 26813000 INQUIRY NUMBER FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT - 26264145/26264000
Facilities at Madurai Airport
30% Cashback Offer
Get flat 30% Cashback on Flights Booking with MakeMyTrip - Use Coupon Code "GOFLY" to Get CashBack to Wallet