- Christmas/ New Year Surcharges not included in present rates, will be communicated once decided by respective hotels.
- Free upgrade to Private Pool Villa properties in Seminyak in Deluxe category; 2500 per person supplement if booked in Premium category. Upgrade can be taken in lieu of Kuta or Nusa Dua hotels and it only given if requested.
- Complimentary local SIM card on arrival per booking
- All hotels within walking distance of beach (except Ubud which is not a beach area)
- All hotels within walking distance of Indian restaurants (except Kamandalu, which is 3 Kms)~ Book this package online and get a discount of Rs. 500 per person.
The Hague has several tourist sites and hence catches the attention of many travellers. Tourists planning a visit to this appealing city are often doubtful about how to reach The Hague. However, it is a trivial matter as the Rotterdam The Hague Airport is just 20 km away. Tourists can also board flights to the Schiphol Airport that is around 46 km from the city. The Rotterdam The Hague Airport is well-connected to Rome, Geneva, Dalaman, Nice, Rhodes, Tanger and various other destinations. It has retail stores, parking area and restaurants. A well-stocked bar serving various types of alcoholic drinks is also there. Further, the airport provides special facilities to the disabled. The Schiphol Airport is another option for tourists to reach The Hague. Catering to domestic as well as international flights, the airport establishes excellent links with the major destinations of the world. At this airport, there are various shops selling perfumes, cosmetics, liquor, gifts, accessories and souvenirs. Further, there are restaurants, wherein travellers can relish a number of dishes. The Hague can be easily reached by Indian travellers as they have numerous flight options from India. Thus, the question how to reach The Hague should not trouble them. Some of the airlines that connect India to this city are British Airways, Lufthansa, Jet Airways and Emirates. New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bengaluru are some of the cities, from where flights to The Hague can be boarded. After landing at any of the aforementioned airports, how to reach The Hague city centre is one question that comes into the mind of all travellers. As both the airports offer car rental facilities, tourists will have no problem reaching the centre or any other location of the city. Find detailed information about how to reach The Hague by Train, Bus, air, flight timing and schedule. Read reviews, details to know how to reach The Hague & get information about The Hague.