5 Star Hotels in Mysore
(3 Hotels in Mysore Starts @ Rs. 3,399)
The over all stay was pleasant and the rooms were good with best service provided on time. The stay was almost accessible to the city which makes your travel quite easy .. Food was great .. The buffet menus was good ..
Radhika | Wed, Jul 5, 2017
My husband and I stayed here for two nights. The staff is very courteous and cooperative. A welcome drink is customary which is served in short chai cups which I found quite unique. The hotel ambience is the one every traveller would expect a 5 star hotel to be. The hospitality is not far behind and deserve a bang on 5 as well. The location is in the industrial area hence I would highly recommend this place to those travellers who need peace and some leisure time, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The pool and spa services are top quality as well.
aishwarya tandon | Mon, Aug 7, 2017
If you are looking out for a relaxing stay with the benefits of getting pampered to an extent of having withdrawal symptoms after you leave, this is the place. I had a Hill Top View, simply bliss in the morning having the Race Course view! Most Humble staff & great hospitality. They take care of you. Best food spread ever! Go for the Spa and jacuzzi, and spend a few hours sitting out in the lawn in the night. They will always want you to have the best experience & will reach your expectations.
Tripti Jagasia | Sat, Jul 29, 2017
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About 5 Star Hotels in Mysore
Mysore, often referred to as the City of Palaces, is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Karnataka. Being the former capital of the Wadiyars has blessed it with numerous opulent edifices like Mysore Palace, Jaganmohan Palace and Lalitha Mahal. Other points of interest that tourists can explore during their time here are Brindavan Gardens, Sri Chamundeshwari Temple and Mysore Zoo.
Numerous hotels offer accommodation to travellers from around the country. People, who plan to enjoy a luxurious stay, can pick one of the 5 star hotels in Mysore. A few to name are:
- • Radisson Blu Plaza: Situated against the backdrop of the Chamundi Hills, it is a great option for leisure and business travellers alike. One of the best 5 star hotels in Mysore, it has a swimming pool, fitness centre and multi-cuisine restaurant. For the convenience of corporate guests, it features multiple event rooms and a business centre.
- • Country Inn And Suites By Carlson: It houses an outdoor pool, kids’ area, gymnasium, business centre, event rooms and souvenir shop. Social and formal gatherings can also be organised in the lawn area.
- • Fortune JP Palace: A 10-minute drive from Mysore Junction, it maintains 108 smartly furnished rooms that have contemporary amenities. It offers four dining options, including a 24-hour multi-cuisine restaurant.
- • Grand Mercure Mysuru: To suffice different palates, the hotel offers three dining options; two restaurants and a bar. After a long day of sightseeing in the city, guests can revitalise their body and mind with a massage.
- • Mysore bed and breakfast-By Rightstay: Among the better-known 5 star hotels in Mysore, it offers a home-away-from-home experience to travellers.