5 Star Hotels in Mysore
(4 Hotels in Mysore Starts @ Rs. 2,939)
Room was lovely. Staff was lovely. I wish breakfast had a few more western options. Location is very convenient for my work and check in was easy. I was annoyed that I didn't get my accor points since I booked through makemytrip though
Jabbar | Wed, May 17, 2017
Rs 3999Book Now
Excellent property ... Lobby, room, reataurant, services, food, buffet spread every thing was good. Staff was very cooperative and ready for any help at any time. Overall its value for money ... Would Aurel like to visit again.
Rahul Wadhwa | Mon, Jun 12, 2017
Rs 11200Book Now
Great location in the outskirts. Had a great experience. The brand standards were as per expectations. Got a pretty good deal which was a good value for money. The breakfast spread was good. Didn't try the a la carte. Will try in my next trip.
Rajeev Kumar Matta | Fri, Jun 16, 2017
Rs 2939Book Now
Stayed for 2 days on Pleasure Trip. Booked through MMT & got a good discount. Check-in was smooth. Room was large, well furnished & comfortable. Very Clean Room & Bathroom. Food was OK & could be better. Very Courteous Staff. Pool was Clean. Hotel is close to sight seeing places of Mysore. Would Recommend this Hotel, Strongly.
Rohan Chandrashekhar | Fri, Jun 16, 2017
Rs 3399Book Now
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About 5 Star Hotels in Mysore
Mysore, often referred to as the City of Palaces, is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Karnataka. Being the former capital of the Wadiyars has blessed it with numerous opulent edifices like Mysore Palace, Jaganmohan Palace and Lalitha Mahal. Other points of interest that tourists can explore during their time here are Brindavan Gardens, Sri Chamundeshwari Temple and Mysore Zoo.
Numerous hotels offer accommodation to travellers from around the country. People, who plan to enjoy a luxurious stay, can pick one of the 5 star hotels in Mysore. A few to name are:
- • Radisson Blu Plaza: Situated against the backdrop of the Chamundi Hills, it is a great option for leisure and business travellers alike. One of the best 5 star hotels in Mysore, it has a swimming pool, fitness centre and multi-cuisine restaurant. For the convenience of corporate guests, it features multiple event rooms and a business centre.
- • Country Inn And Suites By Carlson: It houses an outdoor pool, kids’ area, gymnasium, business centre, event rooms and souvenir shop. Social and formal gatherings can also be organised in the lawn area.
- • Fortune JP Palace: A 10-minute drive from Mysore Junction, it maintains 108 smartly furnished rooms that have contemporary amenities. It offers four dining options, including a 24-hour multi-cuisine restaurant.
- • Grand Mercure Mysuru: To suffice different palates, the hotel offers three dining options; two restaurants and a bar. After a long day of sightseeing in the city, guests can revitalise their body and mind with a massage.
- • Mysore bed and breakfast-By Rightstay: Among the better-known 5 star hotels in Mysore, it offers a home-away-from-home experience to travellers.