5 Star Hotels in Mysore
(1 Hotels in Mysore)
First of all I should thank MMT for an excellent deal!! Fortune JP Palace is an excellent hotel. Located very close to the palace. Yet you can take a beautiful morning walk towards nazarabad area for miles! Room is quite spacious. Staff, well trained. Very quick and swift check in. (Check out also). Breakfast is awesome with a lot of varieties.. Warning! : If you get a room with a bathtub you may bump into trouble... Avoid. There is no iron board with box facility. Overall no negatives.
Laxmeesh | Fri, Apr 14, 2017
Rs 10489Book Now
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About 5 Star Hotels in Mysore
Mysore, often referred to as the City of Palaces, is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Karnataka. Being the former capital of the Wadiyars has blessed it with numerous opulent edifices like Mysore Palace, Jaganmohan Palace and Lalitha Mahal. Other points of interest that tourists can explore during their time here are Brindavan Gardens, Sri Chamundeshwari Temple and Mysore Zoo.
Numerous hotels offer accommodation to travellers from around the country. People, who plan to enjoy a luxurious stay, can pick one of the 5 star hotels in Mysore. A few to name are:
- • Radisson Blu Plaza: Situated against the backdrop of the Chamundi Hills, it is a great option for leisure and business travellers alike. One of the best 5 star hotels in Mysore, it has a swimming pool, fitness centre and multi-cuisine restaurant. For the convenience of corporate guests, it features multiple event rooms and a business centre.
- • Country Inn And Suites By Carlson: It houses an outdoor pool, kids’ area, gymnasium, business centre, event rooms and souvenir shop. Social and formal gatherings can also be organised in the lawn area.
- • Fortune JP Palace: A 10-minute drive from Mysore Junction, it maintains 108 smartly furnished rooms that have contemporary amenities. It offers four dining options, including a 24-hour multi-cuisine restaurant.
- • Grand Mercure Mysuru: To suffice different palates, the hotel offers three dining options; two restaurants and a bar. After a long day of sightseeing in the city, guests can revitalise their body and mind with a massage.
- • Mysore bed and breakfast-By Rightstay: Among the better-known 5 star hotels in Mysore, it offers a home-away-from-home experience to travellers.