Lowest Fare from Mumbai to Thiruvananthapuram on 09 Jul 2018 - Rs2417
Showing Best Flights For Mon, 09 Jul 2018
Book SpiceJet Airlines flights from Mumbai to Thiruvananthapuram at cheap airfares + 2000 OFF (upto) MakeMyTrip India. Best deals on Mumbai (BOM) to Thiruvananthapuram (TRV) air tickets by SpiceJet Airlines at lowest fares guaranteed. Check SpiceJet Airlines flight, status, schedule online.
* Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed for All Airline. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase. Fares shown in this table are not for SpiceJet Airlines. To check only SpiceJet Airlines fares goto
SpiceJet Airlines Page and know More.
Check Mumbai to Thiruvananthapuram flight schedules, flight status, and flight number for SpiceJet Airlines. MakeMyTrip India offers cheapest Air Travel Tickets between Mumbai and Thiruvananthapuram with SpiceJet Airlines.
Mumbai (BOM) to Thiruvananthapuram (TRV) SpiceJet Airlines (SG) Tickets, Flight Status, Schedule, Reservation Online: MakeMyTrip India.
customer said that instant booking on website this is most likely , and the hotel booking is very bad in manali Dharmshal which was booked on previous booking
customer feel that the website is user friendly in providing the information of flight.
customer said that website is user friendly and quick response and easy to booked the flight ticket
I am satisfied with the customer care agents response & the website is fast in booking.
I like the flight options
About the city:
The abode of Lord Anantha, Thiruvananthapuram, formerly known as Trivandrum is the capital city of Kerala. Said to have been built on seven hills, Thiruvananthapuram is fascinating and with flights to and from Trivandrum, one can enjoy the city in all its glory.
Well-known as the ÔÇÿEvergreen city of IndiaÔÇÖ, Thiruvananthapuram boasts of lush greenery, gorgeous beaches, exquisite temples and much more. When here you can visit many of the museums, art galleries and wildlife sanctuaries. For the nature enthusiasts there are walks in and around Thiruvananthapuram. The city has numerous Ayurvedic centers where you can indulge in Ayurvedic treatments.
The cuisine comprises of an exotic variety of seafood and a good selection of South Indian vegetarian options. From posh restaurants to beachside stalls and roadside eateries the city caters to everyone. When it comes to shopping youÔÇÖll be left spoilt for choice, from antiques to traditional arts and crafts itÔÇÖs all here.
The International airport is the southernmost airport in India and numerous airlines operate regular flights to and from Thiruvananthapuram to many countries. This bustling city has a lot to offer great and can be visited throughout the year with deals and discounts on flights to and from Thiruvananthapuram.
Trivandrum International Airport is situated in the state of Kerala and is located 6km away from the heart of the city. Regular flights are available by major airliners namely Air Arabia, Kuwait Airways, Qatar Airways, Air India and Jet Airways to Sharjah, Kuwait, Doha, Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Singapore and many other national and international cities. Hotels in the vicinity of Trivandrum airport are The Travancore Heritage, Adam Beach Resort and South Park hotel.
Thiruvananthapuram International Airport
ENQUIRIES PHONE NUMBER: (91) 471 501764 FLIGHT INFORMATION NO : (91) 471 502281
About the city:
Mumbai is perfect in its geographical placement on the western shoreline of mainland India; it is only expected that be referred to as the Gateway of India. The city is a group of six islands. And from Bollywood to the Bombay Stock Exchange, this city offers everyone something to take back with them. Mumbai is often referred to as the city of dreams. Watch the sea change moods at Marine Drive; shop for high-street fashion at Mumbai’s fashion streets and flea markets; explore the different cultures thriving in the city; or visit one of the many museums here. Your experience of Mumbai will be different depending on which part of the city you want to witness.
How to reach Mumbai
• Mumbai By Air
– The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is one of India’s busiest airports. Almost all major international airlines operate direct flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai. Mumbai is also a major city connecting other major cities in India by flights. Some of the major domestic airlines operating from here include JetAirways, SpiceJet, and Indigo.
• Mumbai By Rail
– The Indian Railways connects Mumbai to all major cities across India’s geographical dimensions. Trains travel back and forth to Mumbai from central, eastern, and western parts of the country. The terminus station is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, or VT as it was called earlier. Trains from the north of India usually halt at the Mumbai Central Station.
• Mumbai By Road
– Mumbai is well linked with the bordering states of Maharashtra through a network of well-constructed national highways and expressways. Travelling by road is a great option for solo travellers, too, as state-run and private buses are cheap, comfortable, and regular. Buses generally stop at the Mumbai Central Bus Station, which is the main bus terminus. Buses plying from Pune and Nasik terminate at the Mumbai–Pune Bus Stand, also known as the Dadar Asiad bus stand.
What to do in Mumbai
Mumbai witnesses tourist footfalls all year round, be it the monsoons or the humid summer. November to February, Mumbai experiences its winters. And as it is an island state, the coastal weather doesn’t let the temperature drop below 10°C. Christmas during the winters is a celebrated affair, with numerous churches in the city being lit up for the occasion. Winters in the city are sunny and cool, giving Mumbai the perfect conditions for exploration. During the summer month of March, leading up to May, the city finds itself engulfed in humidity. It gets really hot during this period, with the temperature rising as far as 40°C. However, the coastal advantage gives it pleasant evenings. One can take an off city road trip to Mahabaleshwar during summers or enjoy great deals on MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai along with hotel deals. One season Mumbai is famous for is the Monsoons, which start in June and sometimes stay until October. July and August witness the heaviest rainfall during this season. However, the tourists and locals beg to differ on the inconvenience as this is considered one of the best times to sit by the sea at Marine Drive and just take in the beauty. Monsoons also feature close off-city hill stations like Matheran, Igatpuri, Lonavala, Khandala, and Mahabaleshwar that escalate in aesthetics when it rains.
To explore Mumbai, start with the following must-see places that form the base of exploring in the city.
1. Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
2. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
4. Dr Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum
5. Colaba Causeway
6. Bademiya Seekh Kebab Stall
7. Bastian Restaurant
8. Burma Burma Restaurant and Tea Room
10. Birla Mandir
10. Elephanta Island and Caves
11. Sanjay Gandhi National Park
12. Royal Opera House
13. NCPA, Nariman Point
14. Prithvi Theatre
15. Gateway of India
16. Haji Ali Dargah
17. Global Vipassana Pagoda
18. Marine Drive
19. RK Studios
Major Airports in and near Mumbai
The main airport in Mumbai is the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, where all flights to Mumbai and from Mumbai take-off. There are two main terminals—Terminal 1, from where all domestic flights operate, also locally referred to as the old Santa Cruz Airport; and Terminal 2 aka International Terminal, from where all international flights take off. Terminal 2 is a newly constructed terminal.
MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of flights to Mumbai. One can easily use the website to book a flight to Mumbai or from Mumbai, with the major airport being a hub to domestic and international airlines. MakeMyTrip flights to Mumbai can be availed at highly discounted rates during festivals and off seasons.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Domestic Terminal, Terminal -1B (Santa Cruz), Mumbai - 400 099. INQUIRY NUMBER FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - 26813000 INQUIRY NUMBER FOR DOMESTIC AIRPORT - 26264145/26264000