Location is good, near Gadisar circle. There is no restaurant, so there is nothing to write. Service is horrible. Very bad staff attitude. Rooms are never cleaned. Generator not switched on even after midnight power cut. Rooms have insects. The hotel had too many insects, ants in the room. At night when power went off, I had to literally beg to switch on the generator. How's that even hospitality if you don't switch on generator after power cut at night at a hot place like Jaisalmer. More over the staff was very rude. Room was not cleaned for 2 days, forget about linen change and other formalities. This place is horrible and not even worth free.