Hotel Neelgiri Resort is located 5 km from Railway station and 60 km from Airport. It offers 24 well appointed rooms equipped wi
Hotel Neelgiri Resort is located 5 km from Railway station and 60 km from Airport. It offers 24 well appointed rooms equipped with modern amenities like cable LED, intercom facility, mineral water, tea/coffee maker, daily newspaper, sofa unit, balcony/sit out and bathroom amenities
Popular tourists spots of Kasauli like Kasauli Brewery, Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir, Monkey Point, Krishna Bhavan Mandir, Sunset Point, Mughal Garden, Lower and Upper Mall are worth visiting. Standard facilities offered by the hotel are laundry, parking facility and room service (7:00 AM- 11:00 PM).
Guests can savour some exotic and freshly prepared delicacies at the in-house restaurants.
Hotel Neelgiri Resort is an ideal place to relax and rejuvenate, away from the hustle-bustle of the city life.
Facilities offered here:
Parking (Complimentary)Conference FacilitiesAirport Shuttle (surcharge)Shuttle Service (surcharge)Taxi serviceTravel Desk14+More Amenities
Staff is coprative and service was good. Location was very good view was awosme
Worst hotel ever
Reviewed 8 months ago
Its the worst hotel ever. Even room were not cleaned. They were just having LED in the room but they don't have connection of Dish. Bed sheet and blanket was too dirty. I would not recommend to anyone. So please don't waste your money on this hotel. Its not worth it. If you will spend your money that will mean you are wasting your money. Even though towels were also not cleaned. So don't waste your money. Even service was not up to the mark. You will get your order an hour. So don't waste.
Reviewed 9 months ago
The resort facility sucks .. firstly we waited for 1 hr for the room and there was only 2 staff members .. they didnot even provide the keys of the room.. food menu was not available... Wifi not available.. water was not available in washrooms it was seriously not expeacted from MMT as well as with resort
Worst Hotel in India
Reviewed 9 months ago
They don't know how to treat guests. We have stayed there for two nights. We have booked hotel with breakfast but we did not had our breakfast any of these days because they said it starts from 7-10 and we will deliver. We were in hurry and wanted breakfast on time, at 7:00 am they said we are not ready and they kept on asking us to wait for 5 mins till 8:30 and they delivered food after we left (as per them). So for next day bf we have decided to order in night so that we can get our bf next day on time, but same has happened and there were no option to have food somewhere near the hotel .. Rooms were big time dirty. Poor service and staff. Bad management. This is the worst hotel in India. We have stayed in lots of properties but this was the worst.
Horrible hotel - the worst hot....
Reviewed 9 months ago
This was the worst hotel we ever stayed at. It is difficult to describe how horrible this place was! We booked two nights for about Rs 9, 000 on a long weekend through Make My Trip, because nothing else was available in the area. But we fled after the first night because it was such an intolerable place making this one of the most expensive places we ever stayed at, Rs 9000 for a night. From the lobby on downwards, the hotel was dirty and untidy. We were on the third floor and we were given a room that was clearly not cleaned. For example, there were two chairs in the balcony that had thick layers of dust and what looked like bird droppings, the bed sheets were stained and dirty, as were the pillows. When we opened the cupboard, we found whole blankets crumbled and thrown in there and so we quickly closed the cupboard. The table, chairs and the two-seat sofa were all dirty ,we called the front desk and asked someone to clean it.
But was surprised that even the manager couldn't seem to spot that everything was dirty and they seemed surprised that we would complain about the lack of cleanliness. This was the worst part of it that they didn't even seem to recognize how dirty and unclean the place was. Thankfully, we had carried our own sheets and towels which helped us survive. The bathroom, as other reviews pointed out, had no exhaust or window and the stench was terrible. There were no towels or amenities but by this point, we didn't even want for any because we knew that would be dirty too. The only thing in the bathroom was two pieces of old soap some previous guests had used and that had not even been removed. As for the facilities, I don't think they even know what Wi-Fi is, let alone have one (although it is advertised as having free wi-fi). The TV in the room did not work either. The waste paper basket was yellow but black on the inside bottom as it had not cleaned but that thankfully they replaced with a steel one that was semi-decent. They did show us other rooms but they were all equally dirty. We couldn't bring ourselves to order any food considering the condition of the place and so we ate whatever snacks we had with us.
We resolved to get out as early as possible the next day morning. Despite the long journey, we couldn't bring ourselves to take a shower in that bathroom and we so waited ourselves until we got home to scrub ourselves clean. The sad part is that there is a reasonably good view from the balcony and this place is on a quite road but clearly neither the owners nor the managers or the workers have the faintest clue about running a hotel, nor even the basic sense of cleanliness or tidiness. We are trying hard to forget this traumatic and horrible experience.
If I can give anyone a tip, this is it: Find another hotel, and if nothing else is available, then don't go
Booked OYO rooms for 3 days weekend 13th to 15th August. My booking was confirmed after paying around 9000 bucks in Neeligiri Resorts, for 2 person.
Since it was a rush time for all to flock to nearest hill station, Kasauli was overbooked and the roads were jam packed, so I reached the destination 5 hours late. Started at 6 am from Noida and reached the hotel at 5pm.
Lets give you a detailed experience with each and every aspect of the hotel, begin with arriving at hotel:
1. On arriving at hotel, there was no one to pick the luggage, so pulled my own luggage to the room.
2. In the room there was one wet towel folded and kept there but no toiletries kept, so had to ask dry towel.
3. Bathroom was clean but as I tried to close the door it got stuck and could not be closed until and unless I applied all my strength or say pulled it a lot of anger that it closed.
4. Now I was able to have full view of the valley from my bathroom as the glass of the window was broken and I had to put off the lights at night to use the bathroom.
5. Coming to the telephone kept there, I was getting the dial tone but when I dialled the reception it did not connect, I tried once, twice, thrice and then myself walked up to the reception to ask them for water bottle, tea and snacks as I cannot order them from my room. So I had very healthy stay as I had to walk down to the reception every time I needed anything(pun intended). I called the hotel staff to repair the same but they had no clue.
6. Again to my surprise, when I wanted to go outside the hotel for walk I started looking for the keys of the room. I was surprised that there was no keys in the room for the door. I again went to the reception to ask for the keys. They gave me one key to try it, it did not work, I walked up to the reception again, then they sent a person with all the keys available in the hotel but none worked. So I was assured that I can leave the room as it is, nothing will happen, they will be responsible if anything happens. So, I had no options but to leave the room unlocked every time I went to market or for a walk or anything at all.
7. Now coming to the snacks ordered, as I was really hungry reaching really late. I ordered 'Honey Chilly Potato' and tea (of course by going to the reception). When the order arrived it was finger chips cooked in red chilly sauce served with tomato sauce separately. Then I ordered 'mix pakora' which was okay compared the 'honey finger potato'.
8. On the second day when I came back from mall road and outing, I thought of having some snacks. To my utter surprise the menu card was missing from the room which was already in 5 pieces on day 1. So l ignored snacks and kept my cool to just go and sit in the balcony of the room. So I tried putting on the lights as it was dark. Surprise again the bulb from the holder was missing which was not on day 1.
Since I went there to relax and didn't wanted to spoil my mood so I ignored everything and just cursed OYO rooms which I would actually call ROYO (hindi word) rooms to be precise.
All the description of market, mall road and other things were wrong on the website of OYO room. It said that the mall road from the Neelgiri resort was 3 km but actually it was 10km same goes for other places.
Just got a shock of life about OYO rooms which calls it self chain of branded hotels. How come Neelgiri resort was booked through OYO rooms is something I am unable to comprehend.
Would recommend other travellers to just avoid Neelgiri and OYO if you don't want to spoil your holidays.
At the time of checkout again there was no one to take the luggage to the car, I had to again take the luggage to my car on my own.
Just avoid this resort if you wish to have a peaceful and enjoyable holiday at a good hill station because of bad hotel.