1.5 km from Swarn Jayanti Nagar Bus Stop, 6.7 km from Bharatpur Junction, Railway Colony, Swimming pool, 2 Meeting rooms, Outdoor
1.5 km from Swarn Jayanti Nagar Bus Stop, 6.7 km from Bharatpur Junction, Railway Colony, Swimming pool, 2 Meeting rooms, Outdoor party venues, Multi-cuisine restaurant
Located right opposite to the famous Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Swaraj Resorts offers comfortable stay. Rated 3 star, this property features a number of air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms. As per their needs, guests can make a choice of their rooms from three categories- Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Premier Rooms. Selected rooms have balconies that overlook the lush green surroundings.
The resort is ideal for leisure travellers who want to explore Bharatpur and also for business travellers who want to host meetings and conferences. Swimming pool, two meeting rooms and two large garden areas (for parties) are some of the important features of the resort.
Guests can dine at the Ravla Multi-cuisine Restaurant that specialises in Indian and Continental dishes.
The presence of Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary in the vicinity is the major highlight of the resort.
They upgraded my rooms without any request which I liked. Staff are good Important note:. Don’t expect any 3/4/5 star facilities or arrangements. It’s a simple hotel with big rooms and Open areas.
Horrible experience from hotel....
Reviewed 3 months ago
Poor hospitality. Missing basic necessities. Poor responded from Makemytrip as well. No drinking water, toiletries available in rooms. Makemytrip travel expert support denied to help after complaining. Closed the complaint without customer feedback.
Room and food was awesome.
Reviewed 3 months ago
Overall nice place to stay. Room and food was awesome. Location is also good. However, There are too mosquitos in the room. Mosquito repellent was not proper . . I guess, the owner was trying to save some extra money by filling the repellent bottle with Kerocin oil instead of all out or good night repellent.
Enjoyed the pleasure trip with....
Reviewed 5 months ago
Visited Bharatpur for bird watching in January. Location is just opposite the bird sanctuary at walkable distance. Staff is very courteous and cooperative. Food is also satisfactory. Clean and quiet place. Enjoyed the stay.
Reviewed 5 months ago
Nice stay and beautiful room and we'll places in Bharatpur that's a fantastic hotel in Bharatpur.
I visited this place with a girl friend of mine .. So neitherless to say that it's safe. I loved the location of the resort. It is away from the hustles of the city and it is very near to the park. The rooms are quite spacious with a lush green lawn in front of it. In short this hotel is a good relaxing place. And do visit the national park. It's a total new experience
I would recommend this hotel
Reviewed 24 months ago
The hotel was good. The receptionist of the hotel was co-operative. The swimming pool was not available in the hotel. The room service was provide don time. The food was nice with vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes served. There were no activities arranged by this hotel. I would recommend this hotel for other travellers.
Best budget-mid range option i....
Reviewed 26 months ago
Last weekend, my parents and I spent here and had a great time. The swimming pool was a nice surprise at this price (1500 or so) and the food was fantastic. The room was good enough for three of us and very very large. Location is very good because it's right opposite the sanctuary. Only problem is that you have to cross the road. Overall - 9/10.
It was a relaxation stay
Reviewed 29 months ago
Me and my family stay in this hotel in September this hotel service and staff both good. Staff are familiar with us and many activities are you get here. There are many tourist and others people came here for holiday or visit this place. This hotel are located in 17 acres of area in Bharatpur city.
Biggest crooks and bullies in ....
Reviewed 29 months ago
A BIG re-alert, if you are going to be booking yourself at Bharatpur Swaraj Resort at Bharatpur.
They are a big sham, as the saying goes, 'Naam bade, aur darshan chote'
This is our experience of staying at Bharatpur Swaraj:
- They quote a different rate on phone and charge a different rate. Basically they are cheats. They quoted us a rate of Rs. 2800/- per night, inclusive of extra bed and taxes. But on reaching there, they said that the rate was 3500/- inclusive of extra bed and taxes. When we asked them for a tariff card, they said they had none. They blatantly refused that they ever quoted us the rate of Rs. 2800/-
- No intercom in the rooms.
- No attendant around the room to look into the basic needs.
- One has to either keep going out searching for the staff if one needs anything or keep calling their personal mobile number, which they don't bother to answer for hours together.
- Untidy and very dusty rooms, full of spiders and mosquitoes.
- Non-functional room heater.
- Food quality below average. They also served us a very stale (almost dried) bread for breakfast.
- Very slow service.
- No responsibility or acceptability of mistakes. They get into defensive the moment you point out a problem to them.
- No toiletries in bathroom.
- No functional TV (a big negative, if travelling with kids).
- Extra bed was fitted with a broken ply, which kept creaking throughout the night.
- We checked in very late at night, the room was so dusty and there was no drinking water in the room. As there was no intercom facility in the room, we had to spend the night in the dusty room and without water till 9. 00 the next morning (that is when we could spot a human being in the empty resort).
- Next morning we had to leave for the park at 6. 30am, however, inspite of going around the whole resort searching for the gatekeeper, we couldn't find anyone to open the gates. We had to wait till 7. 00am which is when the gatekeeper came to open the gates, which delayed us.
- When my husband put a review about them on trip advisor, they had the cheek to state that, we were asked to leave, I would like to put record straight here, that we left the resort at our own will, after settling the complete bill, as they kept hounding us in making an advance payment, to an extent that, the general manager kept calling my husband till 11. 00pm.
- He also claimed that we carried out illegal activities. Wow, now that is called 'ultra chor, Kotwal ko daante'. We are always tagged with our two kids, are serious wildlifers and serious birders, can you please state the 'illegal activity' we carried out in your resort. Oh except, if you term pointing out your shortcomings and not putting up with nonsense as illegal, then yes I agree with you.
Stayed December 2015.