- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Ooty to Bangalore Bus Tickets Booking
Ooty to Bangalore Bus & Train Tickets Booking - Find Routes, Distance & Time
|Route||Bus Operator||Operator Rating|
|Ooty to Bangalore||KPN Travels||Book Now|
|Ooty to Bangalore||Greenline Travels||Book Now|
|Ooty to Bangalore||National Travels||Book Now|
|Ooty to Bangalore||Seabird Tourists||Book Now|
*Above bus fares are subject to availability & may change.
Last updated on 21-Apr-2014
Booking Ooty Bangalore Buses
- Booking Ooty Bangalore Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking
- Multiple payment options available - Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account
- Please print your online Bus & Train Tickets and carry it while traveling
- Multiple bus types are available such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC available between Ooty Bangalore
- Also check bus fare and timings before making a reservation
- You can also check buses from Bangalore to Ooty. .
Distance & Time Taken From Ooty To Bangalore
The average distance between Ooty to Bangalore is 510kms by road. Average timings between the cities are about 8hrs 45 minutes. As timings differs by different buses, so some of the timings of buses are as follows: 1. Volvo Buses usually takes 8hrs 45minutes, while 2. Local Buses may take up to 12hrs to reach its destination.
... + More
Boarding Points & Dropping Points Of The Cities
Boarding Points in Ooty are: 1. Opposite Government Bus Stand Ooty 2. Ajjan Ooty 3. Ooty Dropping Points in Bangalore: 1. Madiwala 2. Majestic 3. Marathahalli 4. Indiranagar 5. BTM Layout 6. Kalasipalyam 7. Domlur 8. Satellite Bus Stand Timings of Buses departing from Bangalore-Ooty: 1. First Bus departing from Ooty to Bangalore is at 08:00 PM. 2. The last bus departing from Ooty to Bangalore is at 09:00 PM.
... + More
Bus Routes Operators
- Ooty Bangalore National Travels
- Ooty Bangalore Greenline Travels
- Ooty Bangalore KPN Travels
- Ooty Bangalore Bangalore 2x1 Executive Sleeper Non A/c (Greenline Travels)
- Ooty Bangalore Sea Bird Tourist
- Ooty Bangalore National Travels Ac Sleeper (neelu) (National Travels(nts))
- Ooty Bangalore Sea Bird Travels
Bus Routes Commonly Taken By Buses
Departure from Ooty (Opposite Government Bus Stand, Ajjam Ooty, Ooty) usually takes a way through a lot of places like Mandya, Bandipur, Kalpetta and so on. Destination is approximately 510kms. Departure from Ooty to Bangalore passing through important cities and towns are Ramanagaram, Mandya, Bandipur, Gudalur, and Kalpetta and so on. Distance is approximately 510kms between Ooty to Bangalore.
... + More
Places To Visit In Bangalore
Both the cities are excellent to visit as tourists as they have a lot of sceneries and lakes. Generally, Bangalore consists of a lot of monuments and historical places which are pride of the city. Some of the wonderful places are as follows: 1. Wonderla, 2. Bannerghatta National Park, 3. ISKCON Temple, 4. Lal Bagh, 5. The Forum, 6. Bangalore Palace, 7. Cubbon Park, 8. Vidhana Soudha, 9. Male Mahadeshwara Hills.
... + More
Famous restaurants near boarding & dropping points
Restaurant near Opposite Bus Stand: Hotel Maneck, Club Mahindra Derby Garden, A decent Hotel and so on. Restaurants near Ajjan Ooty: Hotel Meadows Residency, Barista, Domino’s Pizza and so on. Restaurant near Madiwala: Hotel T.A.P Silver Square, Hotel Komfort Terraces, The Gateway Hotel, ITC Windsor Bengaluru, Restaurant near Majestic: Kamat Hotel, Vijaya Café, Port of Pavilion, Balaji Restaurant. Restaurant near BTM Layout: Mast Kalandar, Ammis Biriyani, MAS Family Restaurant, Pot Luck Restaurant, Gud Dhani Restaurant, Woodys and so on.