Delhi to Dehradun Bus Tickets Booking
|Route||Bus Operator||Operator Rating|
|Delhi to Dehradun||UPSRTC||Book Now|
|Delhi to Dehradun||RSRTC||Book Now|
|Delhi to Dehradun||Crown Travels||Book Now|
|Delhi to Dehradun||Kings Holidays Tours||Book Now|
|Delhi to Dehradun||Classic Travels||Book Now|
|Delhi to Dehradun||JBG Travels||Book Now|
|Delhi to Dehradun||City Heart Travels||Book Now|
|Delhi to Dehradun||Ama Travels||Book Now|
|Delhi to Dehradun||Pankaj Tourist Service||Book Now|
|Delhi to Dehradun||Snow Region Tours Pvt.Ltd||Book Now|
Booking Delhi Dehradun Buses
- Booking Delhi Dehradun Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking
- Multiple payment options available - Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account
- Please print your online Bus & Train Tickets and carry it while traveling
- Multiple bus types are available such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC available between Delhi Dehradun
- Also check bus fare and timings before making a reservation
- You can also check buses from Dehradun to Delhi. .
Distance & Time Taken From Delhi To Dehradun:
Average timings between the cities are:
1. Volvo Buses usually takes 6hrs and 30minutes, while
2. Local Buses may take up to 9hrs to reach its destination.
Boarding And Dropping Points Of The Cities Are:
1. Hotel Taurus
2. IGI Terminal ISBT
3. Kashmiri Gate
5. Red Fort
6. Shivaji Stadium
7. Dhaula Kuan
8. IFFCO chowk
Dropping Points in Dehradun are as follows:
Timings of Buses departing from Delhi to Dehradun:
1. First Bus departing from Delhi to Dehradun is at 09:15 PM.
2. The last bus departing from Delhi to Dehradun is at 11:15 PM.
Bus Routes Operators
Bus Routes Commonly Taken By Buses:
Dehradun to Delhi via NH 58 - this route passes through major cities like, Muradnagar Modinagar, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Deoband, & Saharanpur.
Distance: 246 Kms.
Time Taken: 4 hours 20 minutes.
Dehradun to Delhi via SH 57 - this route passes through major cities like, Sonipat, Samalkha, Kairana, Rampur Maniharan, & Saharanpur,
Distance: 247 Kms.
Time Taken: 4 hours 34 minutes.
Places To Visit In Dehradun:
Generally, Dehradun consists of a lot of historical places which are pride of the city. Some of the wonderful places are as follows:
1. Jwalaji Temple
3. Sajtaura Devi Temple
4. Bhadraj Temple
6. Malsi Deer Park
7. Robber’s Café
8. Tapkeshwar Temple
9. Rajaji National Park
10. The Kalinga War Memorial
11. The Museum, Forest Research Institute
12. Mindrolling Monastery
13. Chetwoode Hall, Indian Military Academy
14. Clock Tower
15. The Char Siddhs
Famous Restaurants near the boarding points and dropping points:
Centaur Hotel, Hotel International Inn, The Radisson Blu Plaza, Dee Marks Hotel and Resorts, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., The Great Kabab Factory, Hotel Classic Diplomat.
Restaurant near IGI Terminal:
Fresc Co., Fastrax, PHD, KFC, Vango, Haldiram.
Restaurant near Kashmiri Gate:
Dominos, McDonalds, Garden Terrace, Parsvnath Kashmere Gate Metro Mall.
Restaurant near Dehradun:
Nanking Restaurant, Moti Mahal Hotel & Restaurant, Town Table Restaurant, Flavours Restaurant, Fiesta Restaurant, Opal, The Work- Oriental Cuisine Restaurant and so on.