Dehradun to Delhi Bus Tickets Booking
|Route||Bus Operator||Operator Rating|
|Dehradun to Delhi||UPSRTC||Book Now|
|Dehradun to Delhi||RSRTC||Book Now|
|Dehradun to Delhi||Kings Holidays Tours||Book Now|
|Dehradun to Delhi||Classic Travels||Book Now|
|Dehradun to Delhi||City Heart Travels||Book Now|
|Dehradun to Delhi||Ama Travels||Book Now|
|Dehradun to Delhi||Snow Region Tours Pvt.Ltd||Book Now|
Booking Dehradun Delhi Buses
- Booking Dehradun Delhi Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking
- Multiple payment options available - Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account
- Please print your online Bus & Train Tickets and carry it while traveling
- Multiple bus types are available such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC available between Dehradun Delhi
- Also check bus fare and timings before making a reservation
- You can also check buses from Delhi to Dehradun. .
Distance & Time Taken From Dehradun To Delhi:
Average timings between the cities are:
1. Volvo Buses usually takes 6 hours and 30 minutes, while
2. Local Buses may take up to 9 hours to reach its destination.
Boarding And Dropping Points Of The Cities Are:
Dropping Points in Delhi are as follows:
1. Hotel Taurus
2. IGI Terminal ISBT
3. Kashmiri Gate
5. Red Fort
6. Shivaji Stadium
7. Dhaula Kuan
8. IFFCO chowk
Timings of Buses departing from Delhi to Dehradun:
1. First Bus departing from Dehradun to Delhi is at 09:15 PM.
2. The last bus departing from Dehradun to Delhi is at 11:15 PM.
Bus Routes Operators
Bus Routes Commonly Taken By Buses:
Dehradun to Delhi via NH 58 - this route passes through major cities like, Saharanpur, Deoband, Muzaffarnagar, Meerut, Modinagar, & Muradnagar.
Distance: 246 Kms.
Time Taken: 4 hours 20 minutes.
Dehradun to Delhi via SH 57 - this route passes through major cities like, Saharanpur, Rampur Maniharan, Kairana, Samalkha, & Sonipat.
Distance: 247 Kms.
Time Taken: 4 hours 34 minutes.
Places To Visit In Delhi:
Delhi being the capital of India consists of a lot of historical places and monuments. Some of them are listed below:
1. The Red Fort
2. Qutb Minar
3. India Gate
4. Rashtrapati Bhavan
5. Lotus Temple
7. Jama Masjid
8. Chandni Chowk
10. Humayun’s Tomb
11. Nehru Planetarium
12. Jantar Mantar
13. Select Citywalk
14. National Zoologiccal Park
15. ISKCON Temple
16. Hauz Khas Complex
Famous Restaurants near the boarding points and dropping points:
Nanking Restaurant, Moti Mahal Hotel & Restaurant, Town Table Restaurant, Flavours Restaurant, Fiesta Restaurant, Opal, The Work- Oriental Cuisine Restaurant and so on.
Restaurant near Hotel Taurus:
Centaur Hotel, Hotel International Inn, The Radisson Blu Plaza, Dee Marks Hotel and Resorts, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., The Great Kabab Factory, Hotel Classic Diplomat.
Restaurant near IGI Terminal:
Fresc Co., Fastrax, PHD, KFC, Vango, Haldiram.
Restaurant near Kashmiri Gate:
Dominos, McDonalds, Garden Terrace, Parsvnath Kashmere Gate Metro Mall.