Bhopal to Indore Bus Tickets Booking
|Route||Bus Operator||Operator Rating|
|Bhopal to Indore||Chartered Speed Travels||Book Now|
|Bhopal to Indore||Hans Travels Indore||Book Now|
|Bhopal to Indore||Raj Travels||Book Now|
|Bhopal to Indore||Shrinath Travels||Book Now|
|Bhopal to Indore||Verma Travels (Bhopal)||Book Now|
Booking Bhopal Indore Buses
- Booking Bhopal Indore Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking
- Multiple payment options available - Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account
- Please print your online Bus & Train Tickets and carry it while traveling
- Multiple bus types are available such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC available between Bhopal Indore
- Also check bus fare and timings before making a reservation
- You can also check buses from Indore to Bhopal. .
Distance & Time Taken From Bhopal To Indore:
Average timings between the cities are about 5hrs 45 minutes. As timings differs by different buses, so some of the timings of buses are as follows:
1. Volvo Buses usually takes 4 hours, while
2. Local Buses may take up to 5 hours and 30 minutes to reach its destination.
Boarding And Dropping Points Of The Cities Are:
1. Lal Ghati
2. Roshanpura (New Market)
3. Inner State Bus Terminal (ISBT)
4. Nadra Bus Stand
Dropping Points in Indore are:
2. Radison Hotel Square
3. Choti Gwal Toli
4. Naulakha Bus Stand
Timings of Buses departing from Bhopal to Indore:
1. First Bus departing from Bhopal to Indore is at 06:30 AM.
2. The last bus departing from Bhopal to Indore is at 08:30 PM.
Bus Routes Commonly Taken By Buses:
Bhopal to Indore via NH 86 & MP SH 18 - this route passes through major cities like, Sehore, Ashta, Sonkatch, Dewas, Rahu Kedi, & Vijay Nagar.
Distance: 195 Kms.
Time Taken: 3 hours 11 minutes.
Bhopal to Indore via NH 86, MP SH 18 and NH 59A - this route passes through major cities like, Sehore, Ashta, Sonkatch, Hatpipalya, & Dev Nagar.
DIstance: 220 Kms.
Time Taken: 4 hours 14 minutes.
Places To Visit In Indore:
Generally, Indore consists of a lot of scenarios which are pride of the city. Some of the wonderful places are as follows:
1. Chokhi Dhani
2. Central Museum
3. Indore Museum
5. Lal Baag Palace
6. Kanch Mandir
Famous Restaurants near the boarding points and dropping points:
Desserts Restaurant, Sanghi Brothers Restaurant, South Indian Restaurants, Hakeems Restaurant, Hotel Neena Palace, Shalimar Marriage Garden Restaurant and so on.
Restaurant near Roshanpura: Tandoori Restaurant, Thali Restaurant, Bapu ki Kutia restaurant, Aman Restaurant, Hotel Shikha, Dominos, Top N Town Ice Cream Shop, Mezbaan Restaurant, Gwalior Restaurant, Swad Hamidia, Padharosa Habibganj Hotel and so on.
Restaurant near Inner State Bus Terminal (ISBT):
Hotel Grand Ashirwad, Rajhans Regent Hotel, DB City Hotel.
Restaurant near Indore:
Hotel Shreemaya, Guru Kripa Restaurant, Royal Cuisine Family Restaurant, Nafees Restaurant, Sarovar Portico Restaurant, Radisson Blu Hotel, Hotel Crown Palace and so on.
Restaurants near Rajendra Nagar:
Choudhary Restaurant, Mahavir Catering, Hariom Dhabaa, IPS Academy Canteen, Utsav Resort and Restaurant.