Bangalore to Ooty Bus Tickets Booking
|Route||Bus Operator||Operator Rating|
|Bangalore to Ooty||KPN Travels||Book Now|
|Bangalore to Ooty||Greenline Travels||Book Now|
|Bangalore to Ooty||National Travels||Book Now|
Booking Bangalore Ooty Buses
- Booking Bangalore Ooty Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking
- Multiple payment options available - Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account
- Please print your online Bus & Train Tickets and carry it while traveling
- Multiple bus types are available such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC available between Bangalore Ooty
- Also check bus fare and timings before making a reservation
- You can also check buses from Ooty to Bangalore. .
Distance & Time Between The Two Cities:
Average timings between the two cities is about 9 hours. As timings differs by different buses, so some of the timings of buses are as follows:
1. Volvo Buses usually takes 9hrs, while
2. Local Buses may take up to 12hrs to reach its destination.
Boarding And Dropping Points Of The Cities Are:
5. BTM Layout
8. Satellite Bus Stand
Dropping Points in Ooty are:
1. Opposite Government Bus Stand Ooty
2. Ajjan Ooty
Timings of Buses departing from Bangalore to Ooty are as follows:
1. First Bus departing from Bangalore to Ooty is at 09:30 PM.
2. The last bus departing from Bangalore to Ooty is at 11:00 PM.
Bus Routes Commonly Taken By Buses:
Bangalore to Ooty via Bangalore Mysore Road - which crosses major cities like, Ramanagara, Channapatna, Maddur, Mandya, Mysore, Nanjangud, Gundlupet, Bandipur, & Shol.
Distance: 265 Kms.
Time Taken: 5 hours 23 minutes.
Bangalore to Ooty via NH 209 - which crosses major cities like, Malavalli, Kollegal, Yelandur, Chamarajanagara, Gundlupet, Bandipur, & Shol.
Distance: 281 Kms.
Time Taken: 5 hours 51 minutes.
Places To Visit In Ooty:
Generally, Ooty consists of a lot of lakes and mountains which are pride of the city. Some of the wonderful places are as follows:
1. Nilgiri Mountain Railway
3. Avalanche Lake
4. Government Rose Garden
5. Government Botanical Gardens
6. Mukurthi National Park
7. Ooty lake
8. Emerald lake
9. Stone House
10. Ooty Golf Course.
Famous Restaurants near the boarding points and dropping points:
Hotel T.A.P Silver Square, Hotel Komfort Terraces, The Gateway Hotel, ITC Windsor Bengaluru,
Restaurant near Majestic:
Kamat Hotel, Vijaya Café, Port of Pavilion, Balaji Restaurant.
Restaurant near BTM Layout:
Mast Kalandar, Ammis Biriyani, MAS Family Restaurant, Pot Luck Restaurant, Gud Dhani Restaurant, Woodys and so on.
Restaurant near Opposite Bus Stand:
Hotel Maneck, Club Mahindra Derby Garden, A decent Hotel and so on.
Restaurants near Ajjan Ooty:
Hotel Meadows Residency, Barista, Domino’s Pizza and so on.