- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Hyderabad Bus Tickets Booking
Hyderabad Bus Tickets Booking - Find Hyderabad Buses Online, Bus Services, Fares & Timings
*Above bus fares are subject to availability & may change.
Last updated on 05-Mar-2014
Booking Bus From Hyderabad
- » Online Hyderabad Bus Tickets Booking is easy with MakeMyTrip Bus Services.
- » 1245 Routes and 186 Bus Operators are Available From Hyderabad.
- » Highest Number Of buses From Hyderabad are to Bangalore.
- » Bus Types available From Hyderabad are Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2x2), Non A/C Sleeper (2x1), Volvo A/c, Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2x2).
Hyderabad is the capital of the south Indian state Andhra Pradesh. It is situated on the Deccan Plateau and hence major part of the city possesses rocky land. Previously, Hyderabad was called Bhagyanagar. The city was named in remembrance of the Sultan’s beloved wife Bhagamathi. The city has become an IT hub as large number of software firms, call centers and BPOs have been set up here in the recent times. Various renowned pharmaceutical companies such as Aurobindo Pharma Limited, Divis Labs, Dr Reddy's Laboratories etc. have also been established here which makes the city more important. Apart from the economical and industrial values, the city also has many historical monuments and one among them is the Char Minar. All these important places and attractions have made the city popular and this attracts large number of tourists and IT professionals towards it. The city of Hyderabad has well developed bus routes which connects it with all the major cities and towns of the state. Bus to Hyderabad is available from all such cities as well. The main routes from where the Hyderabad buses pass are Afzalgunj, Secunderabad, Balanagar, R. T. C Cross Road etc.
... + More