- Remember one less password
- Automatic linking of accounts
- Secure, MakeMyTrip will not access your Facebook account without prior authorization
Guntur Bus Tickets Booking
Guntur Bus Tickets Booking - Find Guntur Buses Online, Bus Services, Fares & Timings
*Above bus fares are subject to availability & may change.
Last updated on 20-Mar-2014
Booking Bus From Guntur
- » Online Guntur Bus Tickets Booking is easy with MakeMyTrip Bus Services.
- » 143 Routes and 41 Bus Operators are Available From Guntur.
- » Highest Number Of buses From Guntur are to Bangalore.
- » Largest Number of Bus from Guntur Run By Kesineni Tours & Travels.
- » Bus Types available From Guntur are VOLVO-B9R (MULTI AXLE-SEMISLEEPER), 2x2 Executive Bus, Non A/C Seater (2x2), Hi-Tech Non A/c Semi Sleeper.
An important industrial and commercial town in coastal Andhra Pradesh that is located in the delta of the Krishna River as it meets the Bay of Bengal. It is also historically significant, and has plenty of historic sites worth visiting. The closest airport is at Hyderabad (292 km), where many airlines offer daily flights and cheap air travel with budgeted tickets. Also, the Guntur railway station is an important Indian Railways hub, and has many trains passing through it daily, and customers can use the facility of online and electronic railway reservations. The city of Guntur also offers a variety of accommodation options, ranging from budget to luxury, and most offer cheap packages as well. Efficient bus services are offered in the city, with inter state and within state transport services, and customers can book their bus tickets online or through advance bus bookings systems.
... + More
Things To Know About Guntur
Guntur attracts thousands of visitors each year with its historic beauty as well as its many industries, which include cotton, tobacco, and chillies (it has the largest Asian market for red chillies), apart from textile, handlooms, silk, and fertilizers to name a few. Popular nearby destinations include Vijaywada (32 km), Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and Ethipothala Falls (160 km), Trikutaparvatam (40 km), Amaravathi (24 km), and Ponnur (40 km). The city has a numerous private and government bus operators, which provide bus services to the above destinations, as well as several more within the state and inter state destinations. Customers can book their bus tickets online through bus bookings engines.
... + More