Bangalore to Coimbatore Bus Tickets Booking
|Route||Bus Operator||Operator Rating|
|Bangalore to Coimbatore||sri ganapathy TRAVELS||Book Now|
|Bangalore to Coimbatore||Srm Transports India Private Limited||Book Now|
|Bangalore to Coimbatore||SRS Travels||Book Now|
|Bangalore to Coimbatore||Roadlink india Travels||Book Now|
|Bangalore to Coimbatore||Kallada Travels||Book Now|
|Bangalore to Coimbatore||Greenline Travels||Book Now|
|Bangalore to Coimbatore||SRE Travels||Book Now|
|Bangalore to Coimbatore||Conti Travels||Book Now|
|Bangalore to Coimbatore||Nellippilly Travels||Book Now|
|Bangalore to Coimbatore||Padmesh Travels||Book Now|
Booking Bangalore Coimbatore Buses
- Booking Bangalore Coimbatore Bus Tickets is easily done with MakeMyTrip Online Bus Booking
- Multiple payment options available - Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card or Online bank account
- Please print your online Bus & Train Tickets and carry it while traveling
- Multiple bus types are available such as Volvo, AC, Non AC, AC available between Bangalore Coimbatore
- Also check bus fare and timings before making a reservation
- You can also check buses from Coimbatore to Bangalore. .
Distance & Time Taken From Bangalore To Coimbatore:
The average distance between Bangalore to Coimbatore is about 363 kms.
Average timings between the two cities is about 6 hours.
Time taken by Volvo buses: 5 hours and 30 minutes
Time taken by Local buses: 8 hours and 30 minutes.
Boarding Points And Dropping Points Of The Cities Are:
5. Electronic City
7. Silk Board
8. Dairy Circle
Dropping Points in Coimbatore are:
1. Omni Bus Stand
4. Hopes College
7. SRS Travels
9. Coimbatore L&T Bypass
Bus Timings between the two cities are:
1. First Bus which leaves from Bangalore to reach Coimbatore is at 06:00 AM.
2. Last Bus which leaves from Bangalore to reach Coimbatore is at 11:30 PM.
Bus Routes Operators
Bus Routes Commonly Taken By Buses Are:
Bangalore to Coimbatore via AH 43, NH 7 and Salem-Kanyakumari Highway - which crosses important cities like, Hosul, Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri, Salem, & Perundurai.
Distance: 363 Kms.
Time Taken: 5 hours 29 minutes.
Bangalore to Coimbatore via NH 209 - which crosses important cities like, Malavalli, Kollegal, Chamarajanagara, Sathyamangalam, Puliampatti, & Saravanampatti.
Distance: 325 Kms.
Time Taken: 6 hours 3 minutes.
Places To Visit In Coimbatore:
1. Black Thunder
2. Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park
4. Kovau Kondattam
5. Siruvani Waterfalls
6. Perur Pateeswarar Temple
7. Monkey Falls
8. Amaravathi Dam
10. Singanallur Lake
Famous Restaurants and Hotels near to the Boarding points and the Dropping Points are as follows:
Sunny’s Restaurant, Herbs & Spices, Samarkhand, Nandhini Deluxe, China Pearl and lot more.
Restaurants near Madiwala:
Adayar Ananda Bhavan, Gangotri Bar and Restaurant, The Pongal Veg Café, Friend’s Restaurant.
Restaurants near Omni Bus Stand:
Hotel Mangala International, That’s Y Food, Sri Aarvee Hotels, The Residency Hotel, Convenient Hotel, Dominos Pizza etc.
Restaurants near Avinashi:
Sree Annapoorna Hotel, Hotel Sree Murugan, Dakshin Naushijaan Restaurant etc.
Restaurants near Hosur:
Dominos, Food Grain Hotel, Kairali Restaurant, Keralite Hotel, Seafood Hotel etc.