|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Minimum booking amount (INR)||Booking Channel||Applicable Banks|
|MASTERInt||Rs.2,500 Instant Discount on International Flights||25,000||Website, Android & iOS App only||Exclusively for Mastercard Cardholders of all banks|
|Rs.5,000 instant discount on International Flights||50,000|
What you get
- The customer will receive instant discount as per the details mentioned on the table above.
How do you get it
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon MASTERINT in the E-Coupon field.
- Exclusive offer for Mastercard Cardholders of all banks.
- The offer is valid from 0000 hours on 19th December till 2359 hours on 21st December’2016.
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip's website, Android & iOS App only.
- Offer is also valid on Corporate Cards.
- Add on cards will be treated as separate cards.
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card during the offer period.
- This offer is not valid on multi city flights. These flights are booked through multi-city tab on website.
- Discount will be calculated on the booking amount on a per Booking ID basis and will not be processed for each passenger.
- This offer is only valid on a minimum booking amount of Rs.25,000.
What else do you need to know
- This offer is valid on International flight bookings originating from India.
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet - bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel, EMI and net banking payments.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for discount.
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
- If the customer doesn't receive the discount, he/she must write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
- PAYBACK points will not be credited for transactions where E-Coupon or Deal Code has been applied.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip or Mastercard shall not entertain any such claims.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
- Mastercard does not make any warranties or representations as to the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the services which may be purchased by participants on makemytrip.com using the Cards. Any enquiries or complaints regarding the same should be addressed to MakeMyTrip.
- Mastercard does not accept any liability whatsoever in respect of services provided on makemytrip.com. In particular and without prejudice to the above, in no event shall Mastercard be responsible for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the services offered therein.