Virgin Atlantic Airlines Flights From & To Gabon. Also find Airlines Status, Schedule & Fares | MakeMyTrip India
About Virgin Atlantic Airlines
Virgin Atlantic is a British Airline and considered to be of the more luxurious airlines in the world. It has been flying since 1984 and will celebrate 30 years of existence in year 2014. It is owned by Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Group. The Virgin Group owns it 51% and remaining 49% is owned by Delta Air Lines. The head office is situated at Crawley, West Sussex, England, near Gatwick Airport. It also holds a Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Type an Operating License.