Offering the best dining option, health club, massage centre and ayurveda centre, Sreeragam Luxury Villa Retreat is ideally located
Offering the best dining option, health club, massage centre and ayurveda centre, Sreeragam Luxury Villa Retreat is ideally located in Cochin, just 5 minutes' walk from Abad Shopping Mall. It is about 15-minutes drive from Ernakulam South Railway Station and a 30-minutes drive from Cochin Airport, whereas the Hill Palace is 12 kilometers from hotel.
The air-conditioned rooms come with a tea/coffee maker, refrigerator, kitchenette and iron & ironing board. The guests can take a panoramic view of the city from the balcony/sit out of the hotel. Parking facility, sightseeing and business centre with internet facility are offered. There is also a conference hall for the guests.
Hotel has a restaurant, serving highly yummy and tasty foods. Guests can enjoy a wide range of beverages at the coffee shop. The rooms service is also available at hotel.
- A little inside the Kochi city, followed by many gullys, we had little difficulty finding it when reached.
- Basically in a non-business zone, in a residential area.
- Since inside a residential area, you need to come out some long ways to get shops etc.
- There were no option for ordering afternoon snacks, only lunch or dinner you can able to order and by advance. We were required to get out of our room to long-away shoppe to get some foods (although it's resort stuff's goodness who offered us with their bike to get outside and bought back some foods for evening).
- A very fantastic boutique resort with very welly decorated artifacts and a very pleasant architectural flavor of Kochin city luxury villas.
- As said 'luxury villa' it does have a luxury essence inside.
- We booked a suite room, and there were so many amenities to count on.
- Rooms were very clean and targeted to give best of comfort and facilities.
- The big bathroom divided by multiple rooms, and all were very clean.
- The dining hall in rooftop was quite dazzling and nice. We liked breakfast there.
- Foods were very good.
- Staff were very helpful and willing to helpful.
Reviewed 28 months ago
We had got a deal on the room the make my trip app. Not sure whether this was the reason. But the AC was not working. Also ad shown in the room details, the jacuzzi tub was also not working. I was impressed with the hospitality of the staff and cleanliness of room and premises. Staff are extremely polite and friendly like in some 5 star hotels.
Reviewed 28 months ago
Good environment created. Good hospitality. Breakfast is superb which is combo. Location wise 12 km distance from railway station and little inside in residential area. It's worthy if you have sufficient time to spend and long stay with family.
Good stay & service
Reviewed 30 months ago
This is a good hotel. Only con is location is little interior from main road. Staff were very friendly and offer you good service. Kids can also enjoy this stay. Little recreation area is also there. Food is delicious and has good quality with only reasonable rate only.
Overall, a good experience
Reviewed 30 months ago
Nice stay at this hotel. Services are really good and the restaurant price is very very good as per taste and menu. But the hotel location is interior. Nice and cooperative staff.
First i though that all the review are lie but now i make the review about this hotel as per my visit i want to share something Guys you love it because of the rooms You feel very better here no sound no other issues The bed is like royal bed I slept very fastily there and i stayed 3 days and 2 night there they are very simple ( the hotel management) even the food is also so good i love the masala roast real kerala food price is little high but no problem with the food
Cooperative staff; good servic....
Reviewed 46 months ago
The hotel is located in the heart of the city; it was a family trip in the month of March. The hotel had a good appearance; the staff were friendly and had good service and very cooperative. Hotel provides online booking facility and I had no issue during check in and check out. The amenities in the room were not up to the mark; the room had a city view. The food was good; there were lots of varieties of food to choose from.
Excellent food and helpful sta....
Afthab K A
Reviewed 48 months ago
We have just returned from a tour of Kerala and spent two nights at this lovely hotel.
The very friendly and helpful staff were wonderful nothing too much for them including fetching us beer. We had a problem with the Air Conditioning, but the staff just moved us to an even better room. The food was excellent and service was superb. Overall a wonderful customer experience.