Hotel Ved is located within 3 km from Agra Cantonment Railway Station, thereby providing easy connectivity to metro cities. Its proximity
Hotel Ved is located within 3 km from Agra Cantonment Railway Station, thereby providing easy connectivity to metro cities. Its proximity to Agra Fort (1.5 km) and Taj Mahal (3.7 km) makes it a good option for leisure travellers. Sadar Bazar (1.4 km) and Shah Market (5 km) are popular shopping areas in the city.
Facilities offered by the hotel include luggage storage, car rental, 24-hour front desk, doctor on call, round-the-clock room service, parking and Wi-Fi.
Designed in contemporary style, all rooms and family suites are air-conditioned and come equipped with flat-screen TV, telephone, wardrobe, and 24-hour hot/cold running water supply.
Enjoy North Indian dishes at the hotels restaurant. In-room dining is also possible with room service.
Dont miss out on a visit to Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah (5.5 km) which is famous for its impressive Mughal architecture.
Facilities offered here:
Free WiFi InternetParkingRestaurantWi-Fi InternetShuttle Service (surcharge)Taxi service9+More Amenities
After Booking of hotel through online I reached the hotel and they said there is no room after I told I ll complaint to MMT they gave worst room which has not clean and bathroom was worst situation and the behaviour of staff also not good. But it location is good for access all over in Agra.
Poor Services and room cleanin....
Reviewed 5 months ago
Poor services and room cleaning. Don't show such kind of hotel in future. Management was very poor. Location is so. How can make my trip suggest such kind of hotel to anyone. You should improve your criteria to select and suggest a hotel.
A average hotel for tourists a....
Mr. Pawan Kumar Sharma
Reviewed 16 months ago
I confused about the location. I reached Belanganj, a paan shop help me to come the hotel. Rooms are clean service is average. I reached at 10:30 pm so I arranged my foods from outside. Foo ding facility is available in the Hotel.
Reviewed 17 months ago
Hotel Ved is very bad hotel. Its room condition are very bad and staff facility is very poor. Cleaning is very bad and totally experience is very bad. If any person read this message than please do not book this hotel.
One of the worst hotels i've e....
Reviewed 23 months ago
Only thing which was easy was to check in and check out.
Everything else, well, it literally sucked BIG time. whyread below.
1. Hard Water: Water in bathroom is super hard. you get an over salty taste when trying to brush. Taking bath is totally off the scene. Soap foam wont get off of your body.
2. Electrical malfunction: I was told its a value hotel. with AC and geyser. but none of them worked. when contacted the reception, they kept delaying the response saying the electrician is about to come. He never turned up. To add to it, all the taps int he bathroom gave us a little shock till geyser was unplugged.
3. No WiFi: its just not there. but is mentioned in the mail you get after booking it. So if you plan to live on the hotel internet and save some data roaming, you're out of luck here too.
4. Congested Rooms: There's no room for anything else. We had to keep our luggage on the tables as there was no space on the floor. Wardrobes couldn't hold our bags.
5. Bad housekeeping: Some one had spilled food on the bedsheets, and was covered by the blanket. I had to call the reception at least 5 times to get the bedsheets changed.
6. Bad company: If you can stand smokers in the corridors and room next to yours, then you have no problems. But I had to suffer big time.
7. Locality: well, nearness to the Taj is the only good thing, but you get that in many hotels in Agra. this is located above a garage and looks shady. no good restaurants nearby if you want to go eat something.
If you can take all the above, this is the place for you.
Service is not good, interior design is not good, hotel facility is showing is very good but in real there is nothing like that. There is no WiFi facility also. Hot water facility was not available. Hotel location is good. But room service is very bad. If need any room service then need to call many times.
Reviewed 24 months ago
Very good hotel. Very good behaviour of staff, cleanliness was okay. Overall a nice experience. Furnished with all the amenities. Value for money, location is easily accessible from railway station, bus station and airport. Overall value for money. It's a worth trying experience.
Good place to stay
Reviewed 25 months ago
The stay experience was awesome, the staff was courteous and helpful. We loved the experience with the hotel and would definitely recommend it to family and friends. The place is also near Taj and hence the transportation was also readily available till late night which helped us plan our shopping and travel. The rooms were good and the staff courteous
All amenities are good
Reviewed 25 months ago
Good hotel stay there and all amenities are very good with customer and location is also nice. Food class is also average.
The hotel is good but service ....
Reviewed 25 months ago
The hotel room is good but the facility of room was not satisfied regarding the service I want to facility in room iron for press, daily without inform towel, bath soap, shampoo and some other facilities. The hotel room is good but the facility of room was not satisfied regarding the service. I want to facility in room iron for press, daily without inform towel, bath soap, shampoo and some other facilities. The hotel room is good but the facility of room was ok.