Location: Hotel South Fern is located in Kolkata. Its known for its grand colonial architecture, art galleries and cultural festivals.
Location: Hotel South Fern is located in Kolkata. Its known for its grand colonial architecture, art galleries and cultural festivals. Sealdah Railway Station is 7 km, Howrah Junction is 13 km and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is 24 km away from the hotel. Guests can visit to places like Alipore Zoo (6 km), National Library (6 km), Victoria Memorial (7 km), Howrah Bridge (12 km) and many other places.
Room Amenities: The hotel offers rooms that are a perfect blend of luxury and comfort and are equipped with ample conveniences like air conditioner, television, wardrobe and attached bathroom with essential toiletries and hot and cold water supply.
Hotel Facilities: For a comfortable stay, the hotel provides facilities like laundry, WiFi connection, front desk, room service and doctor on call facility can be availed if required.
Facilities offered here:
Reception Public RestroomsSuites24 Hour Check in-IconWi-Fi InternetAir Conditioning22+More Amenities
Choose a room with below filters and room types
Pay At Checkout
Bathroom,Hot & Cold Running Water
FREE Breakfast ,Accommodation ,Local ID proof is not accepted at this property. available on 2018-02...More
Condition of room is good. Service is more than good. But location is not so good. And there was no window
Wonderful stay with comfortabl....
SANJAYA KUMAR PATRO
Reviewed 14 days ago
I liked it so much. This is my frequent stay at this hotel. I love the staff quality of behavior & Attitude. Room service need to be improved. Lift facility is so required to have such reputed banner in market.
Not value for money at all. Ju....
Reviewed 1 months ago
This is not to be a hotel rather it is a guest house alike. The stuffs are like all. Manager, cook, sweeper all are same person. Foods are not up to the mark. Very average quality service. The stuff is always denied mood whatever you as.
Good to stay
Reviewed 2 months ago
Good, but location is inside from main road, anyway stay at that hotel is good and homely
Good stay after all.
Reviewed 3 months ago
I stayed in Deluxe room. It was a good stay. Hotel location is nice. Staff are good. Room was clean but bit old and damped.
There is no lift in the hotel which is was a problem. Quality of breakfast was poor with no choice.
I stayed at Hotel South Fern located at Gariahat between 7th and 11th December 2017.
1)Firstly, the hotel has a very small entrance and no parking space available.
2) There is no reception desk or staff as such, and as soon as you enter the hotel you'll experience bad odour. The place literally stinks and you can also notice some renovation work going on resulting in a lot of litter lying around.
3) There was no water in the bathrooms in any of the 3 rooms that we had booked on our third day. It was solved after about an hour
4) There are no kettles for making tea/coffee. The breakfast they serve has very limited options. It is not a buffet and gets delivered in your room. The service is unprofessional and the food, not well prepared. Eg: if you happen to order a sandwich for breakfast, all you get is sliced bread with a few slices of raw cucumber and tomatoes in between.
5) There are no lifts, so if you have are old or have health issues then you should avoid this place
6) The property seems like an old building converted to a hotel. It is run by a staff of 2-3 people (Yes, that's right just 2-3 people) so don't expect much service.