Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, Goa Room Rates
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Room Rates & Availability
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, Goa detail.
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Rooms & Rates Information - Get best deals, discounted rates on Hotel Rooms of Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, Goa at MakeMyTrip. Check availability, last minute prices and compare rates for standard, deluxe, luxury or suite Hotel room types for Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, Goa, India
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, goa Hotel Room Rates | Hotel Rooms Availability, Prices of Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, goa, India at MakeMyTrip Hotels
By Sidharth Jain
on 07 January, 2016
Awesome experience, beautiful interior but still do check your cottage first. It's an awesome place to stay as the location is good, food in yum and interiors are beautiful.
But do check as : water pressure in the tap was low, electric wires were coming out and washroom lock was broken.
By Vishal Shastri
on 07 January, 2016
It's a wonderful place to stay. Complete value for money. My kids thoroughly enjoyed facilities available at the resort. Commuting out of resort is little difficult as there are many Taxi drivers just outside the resort which doesn't let out side vehicles to take any visitor. They charge high rates and guests at resort do not have any other option but to pay them whatever they ask for.
By Royston Dmello
on 06 January, 2016
Hotel had a holiday appearance. I would rate hotel as 3 star hotel. The resort look was enhanced by the greenery planted within the resort. Pool was too small for 800 rooms, food was good, staff friendly. Hotel did not provide twin room on 1st night inspite of having booked it a month in advance.
By Manish Soni
on 04 January, 2016
Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort - My views
- Great Location, if travelling to North Goa and looking out for a property with keeping beach activity and hangouts nearby in mind, this place is Ultimate. You will not feel away from beach even sitting in your room/cottage and most of the North Goa attractions and party hubs are with in 5 kms.
- Book only Swiss cottages if available, as they are really the one with decent space and location with in the resort. Rooms are a bit away, though within the resort and small in size. None will however offer beach view.
- Breakfast spread is good, however can be better. Location and ambiance of breakfast cafe in the morning and buffet dinner in evening is great.
- Resort puts up their own beach shack in the evening and you can enjoy your drink right out on the beach without even moving way from hotel.
- Service is an issue, its sloppy and slow be it room service or housekeeping.
- Mobile connectivity and specially internet is a big issue, my Airtel 3G didn't work in resort for all 4 days.
- Add to it if you want Wifi service, it is chargeable, strange for a resort to charge this in present world when everyone is giving this free.
- General outlook of the resort is just ok, nothing great.
- Food quality and options are just fine, like any other normal hotel.
- Pool is just fine, ok if you just want to have some fun, no serious swimming types.
- The property is not 4 or 3 star at all, as advertised.
Stay here for the Location, if beach activities and places of interest in North Goa is your priority, then this is the place you should be.