Anjuna German Bakery Road , next to German bakery and curlies shack,Anjuna, Goa
professional photos (21)
About Bay Luxe
check-in 12 PM | check-out 10 AM
Bay Luxe is nestled in the party capital of India, this little paradise on earth is a package full of luxury and comfort. The surreal
Bay Luxe is nestled in the party capital of India, this little paradise on earth is a package full of luxury and comfort. The surreal beauty of a vast expanse of the clear blue sea and silver sandy beaches, the verdant lofty mountains and the imposing grand forts and cathedrals. Elegantly built and impeccably furnished, the hotel s staff render professional service to take care of all the needs of guests.
The property offers facilities like front desk, room service and parking. Furthermore the hotel features well decorated rooms, fitted with the best of amenities such as television, attached bathroom, hot and cold water. Housekeeping service ensures the comfortable stay of the guest long with the cleanliness of the hotel. Guest can find various means to reach the property, Dabolim Airport is the closest airport, the nearest railway station are Madgaon and Thivim and there are several buses and local vehicle that connects to various parts of the cities.
Ease out relax and have a lovely stay at the Bay Luxe.
Nice property, close to Anjuna beach - walking distance. Its in the lane going towards German bakery, one might miss the location if they are following the Google Maps ... As the map does not show accessible road inside. However the room and bathroom were clean! Totally worth for the deal. But the property needs better management, also more variety for breakfast :) :(
Poor Location with poor servic....
Reviewed 5 months ago
Room service is very poor. Not maintaining the basic hygiene ... Room service is also pathetic ... Manager is supportive but the facilities which would be expected is up to the mark. Not worthy for stay .. Please avoid
The Hotel is over rated.
Reviewed 11 months ago
The property is very nice, but its not managed well at all. You need to order your food, they are just going to guide you with the number. They did not have an opener !! (REALLY). I booked 2 rooms, got one room check-in at 2. 30. The manager was missing, the staff dint know we had a check-in. Never visiting again.
Loved the stay!
Reviewed 21 months ago
We had stayed here in the off season, in May to be specific, Let's list down the pros and cons to help you with your decision.
1. It's very posh. The first impression of the hotel is that of a big beautiful bungalow.
2. The rooms are very clean and cosy. All the rooms are almost the same with a theme of bluish green and white.
3. The mattress, sheets, towels are all very clean and fresh.
4. The pictures are on point and you get what you see.
5. The AC sure made us forget the heat of May.
1. No fridge in the room.
2. No room service(Except breakfast).
3. The pool is not cleaned unless asked. (No Guarantee of cleaning even after asking).
4. The hotel staff isn't very friendly. (Don't expect your room to be cleaned after 4pm).
5. The lack of staff isn't necessarily an issue but it contributes for the above two points. (one kind of semi bald worker is particularly grumpy).
6. The location can be an issue to most.
Awesome hotel near to Anjuna B....
Reviewed 21 months ago
Near to Anjuna Beach! A beautiful hotel. The colour white makes it look more elegant..! Owner is a humble person. Staff is friendly. Rooms are clean and elegant. Pool area is small but enough for a group. Best for couples <3.