Hotels in London Heathrow
(27 Hotels in London Heathrow - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 2697)
Hotel location was very good location. It was near tube railway station & market also. Hotel staff members were very cooperative nature. But breakfast should be complenentry for overseas guests As I expected because hotel did not cleared it at my booking time.
Krishan Rana | Tue, May 9, '17
Rs. 6,044Choose Dates
It's very close to Airport and good location to Business Park. And staff was nice and very helpful in terms of any support and 24/7 available. More over breakfast was delicious. Rooms are clean and lot of parking place. It's nice for Family staying also and I have seen couples staying the same hotel.
LAKSHMANA RAO NALLA | Sun, Apr 8, '18
The hotel is located very centrally, which is a big plus. The staff is very courteous and went out of their to make us comfortable. We made use of all the facilities and were happy with them. A good hotel to stay in overall.
Aniruddha Jaju | Sun, Dec 11, '16
Recently Viewed Hotels in London Heathrow
The hotel Arora Hotel is now changed to Hyatt Place. They have renovated the lobby and some other parts which seems quiet good. The location is perfect when you have to take a flight from Heathrow. WiFi is excellent. On a short walking distance you can find Indian restaurant and convenience store. Rooms are spacious.
Krishan Bansal | Mon, Oct 30, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in London Heathrow
This place offers a wide variety of facilities near the airport with good ambience and strategic location for checking in flight as well to connect easily. I stayed this place for ...
It's very close to Airport and good location to Business Park. And staff was nice and very helpful in terms of any support and 24/7 available. More over breakfast was delicious. Ro ...
LAKSHMANA RAO NALLA
Everything fine and nice big king bed. Very quiet room, great shower and nice breakfast. We came into terminal 3 and you go right as soon as you get out of the customs/quarantine ...
All staff were brilliant. We had 2 children with us and they loved the play facilites and pool. The rooms were clean and very pleasant - no airoplane noise at all, and a nice garden outside. Breakfast was great for them. Now some suggestions. Food - some vege sausages or similar would be welcome at breakfast. Similarly the buffet had fish, chicken, and for vegetarians it was just the baked potato, veg, tomato sauce. We do need protein! Thank you. Changing for the pool was fun with a tiny room, in which a mirror and a single door combine to show all of you to passers by. Hmmm. Finally the hoppa bus took half an hour from Terminal 4 - that is as long as it takes for me to get from here, Milton Keynes , to Euston. Very very tedious. But the hotel was lovely and I would definitely recommend. The big screen &bar are great if a big sports event is on.
Lyn | Sat, Mar 21, '15
Rs. 5,437Choose Dates
Kept waiting while checking in. Room, especially WC, was not clean. Toilet flush not working. No hot water supply on 27th November morning, due to maintenance which was not intimated while checking in ... It takes time for the reception to answer the phone!
ABY JOHN | Tue, Nov 28, '17
It's OK if you prefer to stay near T5 . Or else better to avoid this hotel . Family trip . I would not prefer of your trip is related to London city . Also very average rooms . Smelling Corridor . No much variety of breakfast . Very average . Only for the people who wish to go T5 can stay .
Ashokkumar | Sat, Apr 21, '18
Have gone with friends it was really nice experience. Will recommend to all friends and will definitely come again. You can go to the hotel from airport on free bus no 140. If you want to go to honslow than bus no 81 from where you can take metro Piccadilly line for central London.
Gauravdeep Singh | Thu, Dec 31, '15
Rs. 5,603Choose Dates
Everything fine and nice big king bed. Very quiet room, great shower and nice breakfast. We came into terminal 3 and you go right as soon as you get out of the customs/quarantine door and buy a ticket at the information counter for the H3 bus. It goes from gate 17 or 18 just outside the exit door and that drops you at the hotel and goes regularly. Very handy and easy. Walking distance to the Avis car rentals if you are picking up an Avis car.
Vicky | Fri, Aug 2, '13
I enjoyed thecomfort especially arriving at midnight on a cold windy night. A bonus was the breakfast which Iwasnt specifiedwhen booking on line. unfortunately I over slept leaving my cel charger in socket which was not recovered by staff when I inquired. My fault. However for price ratio to service was excellent and would not hesitate to return.
JOHN | Wed, Mar 6, '13
We had to catch a connecting flight and we landed up the previous night. Great location as no transport is needed, efficient staff, super quick check out/check in and nice sized clean rooms. All in all, great for an overnight stay, specially if you are catching a flight the next morning ...
Himanshu Chakrawarti | Sun, May 22, '16
Be aware that it will take you 30 to 40 minutes to get from Terminal 5 to the hotel by the bus (need to pay on bus). And if you arrive at any of the other Heathrow terminals you need add up to 30 additional minutes just to get to Terminal 5. The hotel is located a long distance from any restaurant other than the bar/pizza place located in the hotel itself.
Brenda | Tue, Oct 14, '14
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The hotel was excellent. Staying at this Hilton made our trip wonderful. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Room service was amazing. A definite to stay place. The only flipside is that it take about 10 minutes in bus or taxi to reach from Terminal 5 and there is nothing nearby where you could go for a meal.
R Prasanna | Sun, Aug 2, '15
Desk personnel were very efficient and helpful. Appreciate having use of computer to print boarding pass. Room was comfortable and big enough for the extra bed we needed. The restaurant was much better than I expected, food & service exceptional.
Marjorie | Fri, May 17, '13
Property Location With a stay at PubLove @ The Crown, Battersea in London (Battersea), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Battersea
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
This place offers a wide variety of facilities near the airport with good ambience and strategic location for checking in flight as well to connect easily. I stayed this place for a early morning flight and this offers Dinner and drinks at decent price with good food.
lavit jain | Sat, Aug 12, '17
Rs. 6,631Choose Dates
Room was good but not very spacious for a family. It is close to the airport and airport shuttle goes from the hotel. We had to help ourselves to carry our luggage to the room but this was the case with all the hotels in London. Breakfast buffet was awesome. There is a Tesco across the road and a few Indian shops which was good for us.
Sunil | Fri, Jun 9, '17
Rs. 7,486Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in London Heathrow
- The city of London was founded 2,000 years ago by the Romans. It is the capital city of England and the largest in the whole of United Kingdom. London is a global city leading in spheres ranging from arts, commerce, finance, and education, to fashion, healthcare, tourism, and transportation. It the world’s largest financial centre and leading investment destination.
- London is the most visited city in the world and is often considered the cultural capital of the world. With over 300 languages spoken by more than 87.9 lakh nationals, London displays a vibrant mix of different traditions and a kaleidoscope of cultures. Ranging from cheap budget Hotels to luxury suits, MakeMyTrip offers great deals while booking across all kinds of hotels in London
Best localities in London
- South Bank – It is the hub of cultural activity in London. South Bank is a two-mile stretch of state-funded arts and entertainment venues for cultural events. Log on to MakeMyTrip to avail great deals for the best hotels in South Bank.
- Covent Garden – It is a tourist’s paradise. Covent Garden is packed with different kinds of restaurants, shops, hotels, and a plethora of theatres.
- Greenwich – This is home to the Greenwich Mean Time and Prime Meridian. Greenwich also houses fantastic museums, vibrant markets, and London’s biggest arena for pop and sporting events, The O2. One of the best London hotels, Mercure London Greenwich Hotel, is situated in Greenwich.
Things to do in London
At the end of a long vacation, you might have to spend half a day at the Heathrow Airport waiting for your flight. Thankfully, however, there are a couple of places you can explore instead of staring at your watch or phone and sipping airport coffee.
- Windsor and Elton – Going to Windsor Castle and the Great Park legitimately takes the whole day. However, you can visit the town, see the Castle from the outside, and meander through the pleasant town roads of Eton in a few hours.
- Hampton Court – It is one of England’s finest castles, structurally much more intriguing than anything you will find in central London.
- London Motor Museum – It displays a brilliant collection of both American and European custom cars from 1950s to 1980s. It also houses a hot rod and a Batmobile.
How to reach London
- By air – London is served by five airports. The London Heathrow Airport is one of the largest and the busiest airports in the world. It acts as the nerve centre to more than 100 international airlines connecting London to different parts of the world.
- By train – London enjoys superior rail connectivity from all of England and is served by frequent rail services from other parts of the nation as well as other European cities such as Paris, Brussels, and Amsterdam.
- By road – The excellent road network of the United Kingdom connects London to all other cities of the country. You can hop on a bus or rent a car on your way to London and catch a glimpse of the beautiful countryside on the way.
- Bus – The classic giant red double-decker buses of London are one of the cheapest and most convenient ways to travel around the city.
- London Underground/Tube – The London Underground is one of the quicker ways to move around the city. A pay-as-you-go Oyster Card or travel card is required to travel on the tube.
- The Docklands Light Railway – Also known as the DLR, it is a driverless light metro system, serving parts of East and South East London. It runs from 7:30 am to 11:30 pm on Sundays and 5:30 am to 12:30 am on other days.
- Taxi – London’s acclaimed Black Cabs can be hailed or reserved ahead of time. They are quite expensive as opposed to the licensed minivans that quote fares in advance.
The following documents are required for a UK visa application
- Original passport valid for at least six months from the date of application of the visa
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Two recent passport sized photograph
- Cover letter mentioning details of travel, purpose, and the duration of stay
- Income tax returns of the last 3 years
- Original banks statements of the last six months, attested by a bank official
- Proof of investments
- Hotel confirmation details
Best time to visit
The mild climate of London makes it a suitable place to visit throughout the year.
- Spring – The temperatures are mild and the city parks radiate greenery. Carrying an umbrella is advisable, as London is known to get unexpected showers.
- Summer – The summers in the city witness a lot of outdoor music festivals and activities. Book your tickets in advance to beat the queue.
- Autumn – The dip in the temperature makes it a suitable time to visit London and you can witness a number of annual events.
MakeMyTrip hotels in London are offered at great discounts to first-time travellers as well the seasoned voyagers.