Jumeirah Beach Residence - Wharf, , Dubai, United Arab Emirates
professional photos (1)
About Wider View - Jumeirah Beach Residence - Wharf
check-in 2 PM | check-out 11 AM
Situated 3.4 km from Ibn Battuta Mall in Dubai, this apartment features free WiFi. Offering free private parking, the apartment is
Situated 3.4 km from Ibn Battuta Mall in Dubai, this apartment features free WiFi. Offering free private parking, the apartment is 8 km from Mall of the Emirates.Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodation. There is a private bathroom with a bath.Galleria Shopping Mall is 19 km from Wider View - Jumeirah Beach Residence - Wharf, while Burj Khalifa is 20 km away. Al Maktoum International Airport is 21 km from the property.A security deposit of AED 3000 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable within 5 days from the date of check out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Please inform Wider View - Jumeirah Beach Residence - Wharf in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Wider View - Jumeirah Beach Residence - Wharf Hotel policies
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 2038 reviews
VERY GOOD 1025 reviews
AVERAGE 361 reviews
POOR 123 reviews
TERRIBLE 124 reviews
29 May 2018
Close to life
Good places for sightseeing, quite wide rooms, good breakfast, easy to reach anywhere via tram, little difficult to reach by taxi, good places most of them are famous around to eat dinner, walk on the cost,
29 May 2018
An average but decent hotel
We stayed at the Mövenpick JBR for just under two weeks see a list of the good and the not so good:
1. Location, minutes walk away from sea, sand, local shops and restaurants
2. Hotel provide towels, umbrella and deck bed free of charge for beach use
3. Children’s play area which the kids loved playing in after our evening meal
4. Was greeted by the head of customer services very polite and ready to accommodate your requirements
5. Front of house staff friendly and polite
6. Was given a free upgrade to the executive suite as I traveled with young kids, this was much appreciated, a special thank you to Ramy Shawky
7. Received a call the next day to make sure we were happy with our room, very nice touch
8. Attention to detail, it was my child’s birthday and the hotel were good they brought up a birthday cake and left treats in the room
9. Rooms generally clean and tidy
10. Free shuttle to tourist places to name a few, Legoland, Dubai mall, mall of the Emirates
1. My biggest complaint with this hotel is service at meal times especially at dinner times on the 2nd floor. There were a few times where we stood around for quite some time waiting to be seated, on one occasion I had to go in and find someone and let her know how long we had be standing there waiting, also I travelled with a toddler there was never any cuptulary for young children this made eating meals like pasta difficult one occasion I asked them to bring me a Childrens folk or spoon, 10 minutes later I was still waiting for it by which time my child had just started using his hands as it had taken so long & he was hungry.
2. Note drinks including water are not included with half board, a bottle of still water is 20AED & a bottle of sparkling water with a meal is 25AED, at other 5 star hotels I have stayed at in Dubai water has been part of HB
3. Under staffed in the Executive Lounge at breakfast time as there were generally only two members of staff, which meant that when you wanted something eg a pot of tea you needed to physically leave the table and go and hunt someone down to ask for what you wanted
4. Breakfast selection was not great very basic could have offered more variety as per my experience at other hotels
Based on my past experience in Dubai from staying at other 5 star hotels I would say this is a 4 star (not a 5 star hotel)
The customer service was good when dealing with the front of house but in other areas breakfast and dinner times I found it lacked. In my opinion this is not really a luxurious/grand hotel so if your looking for luxury this is probably not the best place compared to other hotels in Dubai however it is decent enough and in a prime location.
My last point is in relation to the construction noise that everyone comments about, I was a bit concerned about this when selecting this hotel however it didn’t really disturb us as we could only hear it faintly and that was when our room was silent as in tv off and nobody talking, other than that it was not a problem.
25 May 2018
Fantastic Hotel ideal location
Can highly recommend this hotel . Efficient, friendly, staff and well managed hotel . Wide selection of food, ideal location . As I booked as for late Birthday trip for my son hotel upgraded to suite with sea view , Thank you this was much appreciated. Would definatley stay again at this hotel .
23 May 2018
Fantastic Stay, Friendly Staff....
Brilliant ambiance, the hotel is absolutely spotless , the staff are extremely polite and helpful. Food was good and a wide selection was available throughout the stay, good location and a short walk to JBR. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends and family. The management were fantastic and this level of professionalism reflects across all of the staff.
Friends getaway Traveller
23 May 2018
AVOID MOVENPICK JUMEIRAH BEACH
Total lack of understanding with this hotel. Booked movenpick hotel as they are known as a decent hotel...HOWEVER, customer service and understanding is utterly diabolical and will never ever ever use or book with the intention of staying at Movenpick again.
Found out that it is Ramadan and that it's going on until end of June so cancelled the flights and would have thought the hotel would have been understanding since everything is closed on JBR so not great for tourists. However, they want to enforce the no refund policy (no surprise as it's a catch to hook in paying customers so they can't get out of it).