Golden Tulips Suites Dubai is strategically located on Sheikh Zayed Road, around 30 km from Dubai International Airport. Reaching
Golden Tulips Suites Dubai is strategically located on Sheikh Zayed Road, around 30 km from Dubai International Airport. Reaching any part of the city from here is easy as Mall of the Emirates Metro Station is within 2 km radius of the property. During the stay, guests can spend their leisure time in the rooftop swimming pool or exercising at the well-equipped gymnasium. The property also has facilities for organising formal events for corporate guests. Currency exchange, luggage storage, babysitting, laundry, dry cleaning and ironing are other services offered on site
The property houses a beautifully decorated La Mode Restaurant and a cafe called Garden Roof. Guests can also spend time at the stylish on-site snacks bar - Beit Jdoudna. Bikanervala Barsha, located 2.8 km away, serves a sumptuous variety of Indian specialities.
The 90 well-appointed rooms of the property are categorised as Club Studio, One Bedroom Suites and Two Bedroom Suites. Besides room service, an attached kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave oven and espresso machine adds to the convenience of guests. Iron and iron board, electronic safe, television and air conditioner are other in-room amenities.
Located 3 km away from the Golden Tulips Suites Dubai is Al Barsha Mall, one of the popular hypermarkets in Dubai
Facilities offered in Golden Tulips Suites Dubai :
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 15 reviews
VERY GOOD 14 reviews
AVERAGE 15 reviews
POOR 7 reviews
TERRIBLE 2 reviews
23 Mar 2015
Park Inn by Radisson Hotel Apa....
I stayed at the Park Inn hotel from the 13th until 21st March 2015
with my wife & 22 month old son.
From the moment we arrived we had the following issues:
1. Room door would not lock (batteries in the door were faulty)
This was resolved after 48 hours.
2. Baby cot was NOT placed in the room for our arrival, even though I had requested this via e-mail. They did find a baby cot, but it was damaged and not fit for purpose.
After 3 days the manager bought a new cot from mother-care.
3. The kitchen sink was missing a plughole. This was resolved on the 3rd day.
4. I used Club Carlson points for the reservation. Upon arrival I was advised that I had to pay 1510 AED (approx 300 GBP) I advised the lady that this was incorrect, but she advised if I did not pay they would not allow me to check-in. I paid, then complained the next day. The hotel manager refunded me the 1510 AED.
5. The WiFi at the hotel was awful. It was still using the old Golden Tulip Hotel settings and would not stay connected for more that 5 minutes at a time.
6. The swimming pool at the hotel was closed the entire duration of our stay.
This was a major disappointment and not mentioned when I made the booking.
7. The wardrobe and draws were damaged/broken.
The hotel manager & staff at the hotel did their best to try and make us feel welcome, but it was clear that they were having issues moving from the old Golden Tulip brand to the Park Inn brand.
If the hotel can clean-up its act, it stands well for future guests, as the location is fantastic for exploring Dubai.
28 Aug 2015
We stayed in a studio type room which was clean. checkin was quick, hotel restaurant food was ok but expensive. value for money, nearest restaurants are fine to eat good food on cheap price. super market is nearby but any mall of the city is far away. checkout was too long as they were checkin minibar for 10 mins lol
09 May 2016
Practical to stay
Confortable and clean. The service is good and the flat/room we stayed were beautiful and with a great view.
The only problem was that when we stayed there, they were under renovation and they did not warned us before arrive there (at booking time, for example)
31 Jan 2015
7 nights of regret
This is the terrible hotel you can book in it
1- Staff are horrible starting from their top management till reception and concierge team
- the distance between the main door and the reception desk is almost less than 3m however they look to the guest then they turn their faces the other side with no greeting or at least a smile. I thought at the beginning may be they do that only with me. So i decided to monitor what they do with other guests and it is typically the same.
- the receptionist always have a guest in front of her/him however they talk a lot in between them with no concentration about what they are doing.
2- Room is so smelly
3- They offer no second key for light (they use a pack of nescafe to make the light on)
4- The room toilet is so so smelly ....sure they had problem in the sink system.
5- The fridge inside the room has terrible noise that might makes you not able to sleep. Hotel staff confirm you can not make it off or they can not replace it.
6- The sofa inside the room is green with brown and it is a main source of horrible smell inside the room.
7- Breakfast is completely another story
- too much small place
- many service plate they offer is broken
- either you come at the start of breakfast or at the end; they making horrible noise with the eating instruments and plates.
- breakfast restaurant is full of flies.
This place can not be even classified to be one star hotel.
Wifi is another story; it is free because service is horrible you can not do even simple surfe and it is always interrupted
30 May 2017
A charm with character
This is the first time I visited the tulip collection as a suggestion from friends
The service were quite good and thanks to the staff who made my business trip a pleasant one
A hand full of staff ready to make it easy and enjoy your time