Location: Dubai International Terminal Hotel, a 5 star rated property, is situated at Terminal 3 of Dubai International Airport.
Location: Dubai International Terminal Hotel, a 5 star rated property, is situated at Terminal 3 of Dubai International Airport. Access to this hotel is limited to transit travellers only and is specially designed to cater to their varied requirements.
Room Amenities: The hotel features 530 non-smoking rooms in Executive Rooms, Superior Deluxe Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Suites categories. Common in-room amenities include television, IDD telephone and high-speed Internet. Mini bar, massage chair, electronic safe and hairdryer are also provided here. En-suite bathrooms feature modern fittings, hot/cold shower and premium toiletries.
Hotel Facilities: Meeting rooms, business centre with audio-visual aids, Internet and secretarial services are some of the facilities provided by the hotel. Guests can also avail a myriad of recreational facilities like swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms, spa, health club and gym.
Dining: For fine dining, guests can choose from the extensive list of restaurants, bars and lounges. 'Cho Gao, McGettigans, Ahlan, Cadiz Tapas Bar and Seafood Market' are some of the in-house dining options available at the hotel.
1. As only transit travelers are allowed entry to the hotel, guests upon their arrival at Terminal 2, need to pass through Passport Control (Immigration and Customs), and should not exit the Terminal. Guests will have to reach the Transfer Desk and use the free inter-terminal shuttle bus to gain access to Concourses A, B or C.
2. Guests are allowed to cross the Immigration and go out into Dubai city if they have the valid documents and a visa. Please note that all guests deciding to come back to the hotel will not be allowed entry by the Immigration authority until 3 hours prior to the flight departure time.
3. Multiple entry and exit from the hotel/airport is prohibited.
4. Hotel guests don't have access to their checked-in luggage while staying in the hotel.
5. It's advisable to inform the hotel about your arrival and departure flight details prior to check-in.
6. Arrival and departure gates are subject to change without prior notice. The hotel cannot be held responsible for any gate changes by the Airline.