Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 12 PM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 1 reviews
VERY GOOD 7 reviews
AVERAGE 1 reviews
POOR 2 reviews
TERRIBLE 1 reviews
26 Jan 2018
not respected staff when we ch....
we have been staying in this apartment for more than 8 years since 2010, me and my family just checked-out at 10 am on thursday 25/1/2018, there’s a stupid egyption or syrian staff in the reception telling us (in very loud voice) that he will call for the police if we didn’t get out from the building, while the taxi driver is putting the Luggage in trunk, there’s no respect at all to the customers!!
this apartment will never be the same again.
13 May 2018
very good stay with spacious a....
We had a great stay at the hotel. We were four adults with two babies under the age of two. The African guy at the reception (Ade) had a wonderful and pleasing personality and a genuine smile on his face and he was very helpful. The arabic guy (Ahmed) was also helpful but i think it will do him alot of good if he smiles and humbles himself.We were not happy with the swimming pool timing for ladies (12 noon - 3pm). Its a great place if you are looking for a short term stay and where you could easily commute and get things. I will recommend this hotel.
17 May 2017
Very good stay
We stayed here for around 5 nights and were satisfied, did not faced any sort of problem.
The apartment had almost everything one would need such as a well equipped kitchen, iron and other basic things. The apartment was spacious.
We were 4 people and had a 2 bedroom apartment, one with attached bath and one common one just opposite another room. A TV lounge, dining area, store room, kitchen and a balcony was there. Everything was clean and we were also satisfied with the staff.
Nearby are shops with almost everything available, you can get snacks from these shops of all sorts. Restaurants and metro station are on walking distance. As it is located in port saeed Deira, the Deira City Center mall is just opposite/across the road to the hotel.
Abdul Azeem S
30 Jan 2018
They have no towels!!!! Guess ....
The apartment is spacious, the two reception guys are nice... BUT, cleanliness is barely acceptable, and a Few HUGE BUTs:
1) Housekeeping staff, who clean the rooms need serious training, they have no clue what the difference is between the towel that is put on the floor which you use to dry your feet, and the face towel.
2) due to shortage of towels in the hotel, housekeeping - two nights in a row - cleans our room, place one face towel for 3 people in a two room apartment, and when we ask for towels, in lieu of those they took, we are told they are out of towels cause all are in the laundry!!! The second time I got too angry, so they got me some blue towels (guess they were spa towels)
3) I reported phone cord as defect on day one, and it was never fixed despite a couple of reminders, AC screen was but working, we asked it to be fixed also on day one, but it never was fixed. What ever is not working the moment you arrive, don't expect it to be fixed later.
4) check towels well as sometimes they are not clean.
5) as we noticed someone apparently had tried to open our bag on day 2, we emphasized that
No one is allowed to enter our apartment for cleaning unless we are there, however they did not respect or comply with that, so we had to re-emphasize it!
Final verdict: if you are willing to put up with such issues, and don't mind, they could be an option for you!
17 Mar 2017
Al Deyafa Hotel Apartments - 6....
We had booked 2 Bedroom Apt with a kitchen, TV and Dining room. 1 Bed with attached Bath and one bath was opp the room. Iron + Iron Table , a medium size fridge. We had booked Apartment for 3 Nights @350 AED and extended our stay for 3 Nights and suddenly they charged us 600 AED for the same apartment and They do not provide basic amenities like water bottles, Tea, Coffee and sugar sachets there was no tea strainer and no breakfast for 600AED
A/c goes off the night and we were sweating
Location is good just minutes away from Deira City Centre which is a good for shopping.there is a mini mart from the back door of the apartment who even provide room delivery service. Metro station is 5 mins walk away. The apt is adequately furnished. however, Washing machine needs to be changed it must be old or not working properly as it took us almost 2 hrs to wash our clothes. Wi-fi connection needs looking into as well. Staff was polite and helpful.