Property Location With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Zurich North in Zurich (Oerlikon), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Shopping
Property Location With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Zurich North in Zurich (Oerlikon), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Shopping Center Glatt and Swiss National Museum. This 4-star hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Kunsthaus Zurich and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Zoo Zurich.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 152 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Zurich? This hotel has 6157 square feet (572 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Facilities offered in Courtyard by Marriott Zurich North :
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 12 PM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 185 reviews
VERY GOOD 283 reviews
AVERAGE 81 reviews
POOR 15 reviews
TERRIBLE 13 reviews
28 May 2018
Great value, good location, go....
Front desk service was excellent by all but a special note for Sarina. There is a grocery across the street which saved us lots of $$ on the night we didn't want to go out for dinner. Train tickets may be purchased at the front desk and the train is very close to the hotel...very convenient. The only negative was a tiny bathroom and a shower I could barely fit into. Nonetheless, we would stay here again.
16 May 2018
This is certainly a must pick hotel when you are in Zurich.
1) There are not much tourist attraction places nearby the hotel but its an easy access to take to city center (Zürich HB). It takes 18 minutes (walk to the train station Oerlikon). Trains are punctual and easy directions at stations.
2) Nearby the hotel, there are restaurants/cafes where you can eat. Coop supermarket is just opposite the hotel, 5 minutes walk and its very easy to get all the things you need.
3) Reception during check in was EXCELLENT! The guy on duty , i think his name is zalton or something, provided great and fast service during check in, detail explanation of the hotel. VERY please with the service he provided especially where we have a baby and senior citizen travelling with us. Very well organized check in.
4) We stayed 4 nights, 2 rooms, and the rooms were very clean. Housekeeping were done everyday. The rooms are comfy. Size of the room are good for family.
Thank you courtyard for making my family stay memorable and comfy feel of home.
15 May 2018
Good hotel and great service a....
It is my second time in this hotel. I am very satisfied again. Location is very convenient as it is just 3min by train from the city center. Room is clean and well equipped. Service is extremely good. We are being spoiled by the great waiters at the restaurant. Thanks to Adrian we feel very welcome, happy and relaxed here. He is friendly, helpful and professional. Cesar's salad and Schnitzel are both tasty and freshly made - both ready for us very fast. Good choice of vines, relaxed atmosphere. Thumbs up !:)
11 May 2018
Very, very good choice close ....
Staff was very pleasant and attentive. We really felt appreciated. Breakfast buffet was excellent and fresh with a broad selection. Thought it was a new Courtyard but only remodeled recently. Couldn’t tell. A real treat to stumble on by accident. Plenty of restaurants close walking distance to choose from! Can’t miss staying here!
Solo travel Traveller
07 May 2018
Nice business hotel
I spent 2 nights at hotel Courtyard Marriott (room 633) and I was really satisfied. Please find here my review:
- room was modern, big and very clean
- good internet WiFi
- Small, but nice Gym inside the hotel and available 24/24h
- Very quiet area a round, quiet to sleep
- Every employee was really kind and professional (especially at check-in)
- Location: the hotel is in the industrial area, i.e. it is ok to sleep, but there is not a lot around and to go to the city center (Zürich HB) it takes more or less 15 minutes (walk to the train station and 8 minutes by train).
Overall a very nice hotel experience with very good price/quality! I was really satisfied and I can strongly recommend this hotel.