Hotels in Barcelona
(333 Hotels in Barcelona - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 938)
Property Location Located in Barcelona (Eixample), Eric VÃ¶kel Boutique Apartments - Sagrada Familia Suites is within a 15-minute
Rs. 13,506Choose Dates
We have had a lot of stay experiences at the Accor Group and this hotel truly lived up to the brand. Located at a central city area, close to popular destinations like Parc Guel & Sagrada, this is a nice quiet hotel with limited yet nice facilities. Rooms are relatively small but very clean. The reception was quite courteous and helpful.
Arpit Lal | Sun, Feb 18, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Barcelona
The location is just opposite mar Bella beach in San Marti... The hotel can be easily connected with bus or metro from airport terminal 1... And enjoyed every second of our trip... Breakfast spread is decent and very helpful staff. The hotel has all possible ties required.
Rikhil Anand | Mon, Jul 18, '16
Rs. 6,032Choose Dates
I'm a soccer game, and the location suites me best as it's around 5min far away from camp nou stadium, fc Barcelona ... The hotel also has the facility of ice dispenser. Hotel also provide free access to spa and private pools ...
Ashok Rastogi | Thu, Jun 22, '17
Rs. 3,903Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Barcelona
The room was spacious and clean with all the amenities. The best part about the hotel is that is at a prime location where beach is at a walking distance of 5 mins. The taxis can be boarded just outside the hotel gate. And My room had the city view and one could see the city lights and crowd from the window. The restaurant breakfast was really good where something was there for everyone. The Staff was polite and good. The only bugging issue was that WiFi was not free.
DITEJ SINGH | Fri, Nov 17, '17
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Hotel with big rooms bathrooms and big screen tv. Serivce was fast and excellent. The best thing about the hotel is the cleaness and the location which is close to metro. True value for money. Hotel is in a quiet location and offers a very comfortable stay.
Ankur Sadh | Wed, Feb 22, '17
The hotel was nice overall but the rooms were not as expected. The rooms are a bit too small and the furniture is worn down which is not really expected from a 4 star hotel. Everything (TV, minibar...) except very slow WIFI has to be paid extra. When we first arrived the sheets on a bed had spots. After we told that to the staff, they changed it the next day. The electric socket was hanging out from the wall. You could hear too much noise from the other rooms and the water flushing down the pipes (from the other rooms). They don’t have double beds for two persons but two small beds stuck together (beds are on wheels) which is sometimes a bit annoying. The staff is helpful and nice.
Tadej | Wed, May 1, '13
Rs. 9,095Choose Dates
Barcelona is awesome guys. Must see Alright, so here is a quick review of the hotel folks: Pros: - Location is excellent. It's in centre of Barcelona and 15 mins walk to La Ramblas. - Rooftop Jacuzzi is nice. - Hotel is nice and clean. - Staff friendly and helpful. - 2 mins walk to bus and metro. Cons: - Rooms too small. Do not take room 207 or any room on Second floor that are facing in non-balcony direction. The room we had (207) was terribly small and noise But hotel staff was kind enough to change it. TIP: Always view your room before checking in and if you don't like it ask them to change it. - Breakfast Expensive (15 pp per night). Tip: There are plenty of places outside where you can get breakfast for half the price. Enjoy Barcelona.
Puneet Chawla | Wed, Sep 28, '16
Rs. 11,332Choose Dates
Overall, I think this hotel was good value for money. It is located away from the center of city but near the sea. It has some good view. Nice and clean rooms. The hotel has free WiFi but only in the lobby. For the WiFi in the rooms one need to pay. Good mannered staff.
Pratik Shah | Fri, Mar 27, '15
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Barcelona
- This Spanish city was founded in the 3rd century BC and is now the second-most-populated municipality in the country. The city gets its cultural heritage from the remains of ancient settlements dating back to 5000 BC that still exist here.
- It was first founded as a Roman city, and its beautiful architectural remains bear testimony to its history. Barcelona has been rated 20th most famous city by tourists all over the world apart from being the fifth most-visited city in Europe. The beautiful art and architecture make it a popular tourist destination in Spain, and it is also endowed with one of the best beaches in the world.
Budget Hotels in BarcelonaOffering affordable accommodation, cheap Barcelona Hotels are ideal for backpackers and those travelling on a tight budget. You can look for budget hotels in Barcelona in areas like Eixample, Sarria, Badalona and Sant Martí.
Barcelona Hotels by Star RatingFor a wonderful experience, travellers can opt to stay in luxury hotels in Barcelona that can be found in plenty in areas like Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter and Cerdanyola del Valles. Featuring marvelous architecture, all 5 star Hotels in Barcelona offer world-class hospitality along with a myriad of business, recreation and wellness options. Easily accessible from Barcelona–El Prat Airport (also called Barcelona Airport), 4 star hotels in Barcelona too offer luxurious accommodation at affordable prices. You can also consider 3 star Hotels in Barcelona, if you want to spend less on accommodation and more on activities.
Best localities in Barcelona
- Sagrada Familia: Stated to be the most beautiful work of famous architect Antoni Gaudi, this place is a must visit. Though the construction of the cathedral began in 1882, it continues to be under development, with two towers waiting to be completed by 2026.
- Placa de Catalunya: It is the city square located in the central area of Barcelona. There are several significant buildings all around - you can click pictures to preserve your special memories. You will also find some really good budget hotels around this area.
- Block of Discord: This is another architectural wonder that you shouldn't miss. It comprises three unusual buildings - Casa Batllo, Casa Amatller and Casa Lleo-Morera.
- La Rambla: Enjoy this 1.2km-long boulevard situated in the centre of the city. On your tours around Barcelona, you will surely be passing through this area at least once. There are some buildings, including hotels, situated alongside this boulevard - you can find great deals on MakeMyTrip hotels in Barcelona for these.
- History Museum of Barcelona: Here you can go through the various eras that the city has witnessed, over thousands of years, since its foundation. There are beautiful pieces of art and pictures that will help you understand the history of the city better.
Things to do
- There are some UN world-heritage sites in Barcelona. You can visit them all - the architecture here is uniquely beautiful!
- The coastline of the city allows you to enjoy beautiful beaches with clear waters. They are not too crowded, making for perfect getaways for beach lovers.
- There are many museums in the area housing precious art pieces and artefacts. You will get a better understanding of the city’s architecture within these iconic buildings.
- Attractions for children include the Magic Fountain, Tibidado amusements park and more. These are perfect for family holidays.
- The city has a lot to offer when it comes to shopping. It is a shopper’s paradise, and you can find all kinds of options in the central areas. Here you can also book budget hotels or luxury stays by browsing through MakeMyTrip hotels in Barcelona.
How to reach/Transportation hubs
- By Air: Barcelona International Airport is located in the south of the city and is known as Barcelona-El Prat.
- By Train: If you are on a Euro trip, you can also opt for the cheaper rail as the city’s railway station is well connected with most of the important cities in Europe including Paris, Madrid, Marseille and more.
- By bus: Barcelona Nord Bus Station has most national and international connections in the city. You can also go to Barcelona Sants Station or other bus stations located in the city to reach Nord Station if you are looking to travel abroad.
- By Boat: There is a huge cruise ship harbour on the Mediterranean coast from where you can enter the city if you plan to come via a cruise.
- By Bus: There are several bus stations from where a number of buses ply; they are located near Barcelona’s hotels.
- By cycle: You can also get bicycles on rent to visit the parts of the city closer to your hotel.
- Schengen Visa is required to visit Spain, and the form for application is available on the official immigration site of the country.
- There are many documents required which are mentioned alongside the application form.
- You need to provide them with your original passport and copies of previous visas taken (if any).
- Your bank statement for the past six months will need to be furnished along as proof of financial stability.
Best time to visit
Ideal months for visiting Barcelona are May-June and September-October. It rains pretty heavily in April while the winters are quite cold, making December-January the least-preferred months.