Hotels in Barcelona
(50 Hotels in Barcelona - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 2354)
We stayed in viladomat for 3 nights. Good value for money. 5-10 minutes walk to the nearest station. About 25 minutes walk to la rambla. Couple of supermarkets around the corner. Easy access to the el-prat airport about 20 minutes walk to airport bus stop.
Piotr Czarnecki | Sun, Mar 12, '17
Rs. 8,847Choose Dates
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Barcelona
Great hotel with lovely view, staff very helpful. Only down is that its a fair walk from the main centre but taxis are always close and very cheap. Also Ladies, lighting isnt amazing for doing Makeup. Would go back and stay in the hotel again!
Taylor | Thu, Apr 23, '15
WiFi was very low speed, almost not working. Hi speed Internet is chargeable. No complementary water in room. Barely any English channel on TV, only and another English news channel. No Indian restaurant nearby. Not recommended for indians
RAHUL | Thu, Jul 13, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Barcelona
I'm a soccer game, and the location suites me best as it's around 5min far away from camp nou stadium, fc Barcelona ... The hotel also has the facility of ice dispenser. Hotel also provide free access to spa and private pools ...
Ashok Rastogi | Thu, Jun 22, '17
Rs. 8,264Choose Dates
The rooms are tight. The construction is light so you can hear doors closing in adjacent rooms. If that keeps you up at night, don't stay here. If these things don't bother you, the hotel is excellent value. Good furnishings, well-designed bathroom. Windows open for fresh air. Great courtyard. Couldn't have asked for more.
Anonymous | Sun, Jul 11, '10
Rs. 9,513Choose Dates
The location is good but everything else is not to par with the price, the room is basic, no facilities like tea coffee maker in room no amenities. The reception is cramped there is smell all over the corridor, only positive its on ramla, didn't try breakfast so don't know about it
Faiyaz Sait | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 156,890Choose Dates
Overall we found this hotel too expensive compared to what it has to offer. The room was clean. The service was average overall - good at the reception and lousy at the restaurant. The location is not the best either - it turned out that this hotel is located in an industrial zone. No noise luckily, but the sighs are not cheering. Their breakfast is an absolute scandal. Not only do they charge you 15 euro per person for breakfast, but you can hardly get fed there. They do not serve eggs in any form (fried, omlette, boiled, scrambled, etc) at all! Losy selection of bread. No lunch meat. One type of cheese. So if you are one of those people (like myself) who eat a healthy full breakfast before embarking on a full day of tourist activities - then do no go there. You will stay hungry. Howver if you fine with water melon for breakfast, low fat tasteless yoghurt or over-sweetened rolls and cakes - then you might want to give it a try. On a positive note I must say that their coffee is absolutely fantastic!
Olga | Sun, Sep 8, '13
We stayed at corner room which was spacious and clean having nice view. Breakfast was diverse enough to enjoy and staff was kind and helpful with requests of guest. We are going to stay this hotel if we get back to Barcelona once again.
Seungchul Kang | Thu, Sep 8, '16
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Barcelona
- This Spanish city was founded in the 3rd century BC and is now the second-most-populated municipality in the country. The city gets its cultural heritage from the remains of ancient settlements dating back to 5000 BC that still exist here.
- It was first founded as a Roman city, and its beautiful architectural remains bear testimony to its history. Barcelona has been rated 20th most famous city by tourists all over the world apart from being the fifth most-visited city in Europe. The beautiful art and architecture make it a popular tourist destination in Spain, and it is also endowed with one of the best beaches in the world.
Budget Hotels in BarcelonaOffering affordable accommodation, cheap Barcelona Hotels are ideal for backpackers and those travelling on a tight budget. You can look for budget hotels in Barcelona in areas like Eixample, Sarria, Badalona and Sant Martí.
Barcelona Hotels by Star RatingFor a wonderful experience, travellers can opt to stay in luxury hotels in Barcelona that can be found in plenty in areas like Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter and Cerdanyola del Valles. Featuring marvelous architecture, all 5 star Hotels in Barcelona offer world-class hospitality along with a myriad of business, recreation and wellness options. Easily accessible from Barcelona–El Prat Airport (also called Barcelona Airport), 4 star hotels in Barcelona too offer luxurious accommodation at affordable prices. You can also consider 3 star Hotels in Barcelona, if you want to spend less on accommodation and more on activities.
Best localities in Barcelona
- Sagrada Familia: Stated to be the most beautiful work of famous architect Antoni Gaudi, this place is a must visit. Though the construction of the cathedral began in 1882, it continues to be under development, with two towers waiting to be completed by 2026.
- Placa de Catalunya: It is the city square located in the central area of Barcelona. There are several significant buildings all around - you can click pictures to preserve your special memories. You will also find some really good budget hotels around this area.
- Block of Discord: This is another architectural wonder that you shouldn't miss. It comprises three unusual buildings - Casa Batllo, Casa Amatller and Casa Lleo-Morera.
- La Rambla: Enjoy this 1.2km-long boulevard situated in the centre of the city. On your tours around Barcelona, you will surely be passing through this area at least once. There are some buildings, including hotels, situated alongside this boulevard - you can find great deals on MakeMyTrip hotels in Barcelona for these.
- History Museum of Barcelona: Here you can go through the various eras that the city has witnessed, over thousands of years, since its foundation. There are beautiful pieces of art and pictures that will help you understand the history of the city better.
Things to do
- There are some UN world-heritage sites in Barcelona. You can visit them all - the architecture here is uniquely beautiful!
- The coastline of the city allows you to enjoy beautiful beaches with clear waters. They are not too crowded, making for perfect getaways for beach lovers.
- There are many museums in the area housing precious art pieces and artefacts. You will get a better understanding of the city’s architecture within these iconic buildings.
- Attractions for children include the Magic Fountain, Tibidado amusements park and more. These are perfect for family holidays.
- The city has a lot to offer when it comes to shopping. It is a shopper’s paradise, and you can find all kinds of options in the central areas. Here you can also book budget hotels or luxury stays by browsing through MakeMyTrip hotels in Barcelona.
How to reach/Transportation hubs
- By Air: Barcelona International Airport is located in the south of the city and is known as Barcelona-El Prat.
- By Train: If you are on a Euro trip, you can also opt for the cheaper rail as the city’s railway station is well connected with most of the important cities in Europe including Paris, Madrid, Marseille and more.
- By bus: Barcelona Nord Bus Station has most national and international connections in the city. You can also go to Barcelona Sants Station or other bus stations located in the city to reach Nord Station if you are looking to travel abroad.
- By Boat: There is a huge cruise ship harbour on the Mediterranean coast from where you can enter the city if you plan to come via a cruise.
- By Bus: There are several bus stations from where a number of buses ply; they are located near Barcelona’s hotels.
- By cycle: You can also get bicycles on rent to visit the parts of the city closer to your hotel.
- Schengen Visa is required to visit Spain, and the form for application is available on the official immigration site of the country.
- There are many documents required which are mentioned alongside the application form.
- You need to provide them with your original passport and copies of previous visas taken (if any).
- Your bank statement for the past six months will need to be furnished along as proof of financial stability.
Best time to visit
Ideal months for visiting Barcelona are May-June and September-October. It rains pretty heavily in April while the winters are quite cold, making December-January the least-preferred months.