ROOM 1

3 Adults , 2 ChildrenEdit

Adult (+12 yrs)

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6

Children 2-12 yrs

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

Done

Apartment Vila Praia De Ancora

Avendia Dr. Ramos Pereira, 120 - 2º Frente Centro, 4910-547, Vila Praia De Ancora, Portugal

About Apartment Vila Praia De Ancora

check-in 2 PM | check-out 11 AM

Located in the beachfront of Vila Praia de �ncora, this self-catering apartment features views to sea from almost every room. Including
Located in the beachfront of Vila Praia de �ncora, this self-catering apartment features views to sea from almost every room. Including 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it offers free WiFi in all areas.Apartment Vila Praia de Ancora has accommodation for 6 persons offering one double bedroom and one twin bedroom. The living room includes a double sofa bed and a flat-screen cable TV. Both bathrooms come with a bath, a shower and a bidet.Featuring a dining area, the kitchen is fully equipped allowing guests to prepare their own meals. Alternatively guests can try the traditional Portuguese restaurants available within 100 metres.Guests will be able to park their vehicles on site and free of charge. Pets are allowed on request plus linen and towels are provided.Porto International Airport is 82 Km away and the historical city of Viana do Castelo is 15 Km away. Braga is 78 Km away and Valen�a, located in the Spanish border is 35 Km away.Please�let�the�property�know�your�expected�arrival�time�in�advance.�You�can�use�the special�requests�box�when�booking�or�contact�the�property.Final cleaning is included.Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 70% must be paid 2 days before arrival. Apartment Vila Praia de Ancora will contact guests with further details. Please inform Apartment Vila Praia De Ancora in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: 47186/AL

Hotel policies

Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.

Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.

Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.

Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.

Read All Policies

Hotel Policy

The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years.

It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.

In case of bookings where payment is charged directly at the hotel, we need your Credit Card details to guarantee the booking. The booking confirmation is subject to successful validation of your Credit Card by the hotel. MakeMyTrip will not charge your card; however, the hotel reserves the right to charge a part or full amount before the check-in.

The room tariff is inclusive of extra charges applicable for the children.

If your child requires additional bedding and/or breakfast options, please book them as an adult to ensure the correct room configuration. You will be notified of any additional costs resulting from individual hotel policies regarding children staying with parents and age range allowed

Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 2 PM and the standard check-out time is 11 AM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.

The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out.

The room tariff is inclusive of charges for extra bed for adults.

For any update, User shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges.

Modified bookings will be subject to availability and revised booking policy of the Hotel.

The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is on the hotel's discretion.

Number of modifications possible on a booking will be on the discretion of MakemyTrip.

Selective offers of MakeMyTrip will not be valid on a cancellation or modification of booking.

Any e-coupon discount on the original booking shall be forfeited in the event of cancellation or modification.

scroll up