Hotels in Genting Highlands
(10 Hotels in Genting Highlands - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 2543)
The location is OK. The hotel has WiFi. No swimming pool and no gym. No room service and nothing. Value for money is not there. Only food is v good and since demands is more so hotel is not interested in facilities.
Ved Barua | Wed, Mar 28, '18
Rs. 2,725Choose Dates
Golf is chargeable. Refilling of water is chargeable. But location is good. Rooms were good . They provide shuttle bus to awana skyway. And they have steam Bath which was good. Over all ambience was good. I will recommend it if you are visiting with family.
Amit Agarwal | Sun, Mar 25, '18
The Resort hotel experience can be summed up in a single word "Average", from the hotel location to the room and to the service. There isn't anything wrong with the hotel but when you go expecting the experience to be sublime, it does let you down a little bit. The lack of WiFi in the rooms is a big downer and is not expected from such a big brand. Overall the only highlight of the hotel is the connectivity to the casino but that too is very long walk.
Arpana Mediratta | Tue, Jun 6, '17
The ion delemon is a super hotel. Extraordinary service. Great staff. Great place to spend one or two days relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather at gen ting. Little far from first world but the shuttle service free provided by the hotel more then makes up for that. I would recommend this hotel very much
murtuza lalawala | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 8,159Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Genting Highlands
Directly connected to the First World Plaza housing a theme park, various dining options, shopping centre and an ice-world, First
Central, Genting Highlands
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
There is no AC in the hotel . Stay is sophisticated since it is only inside the building. Had to walk very long inside the building This is only for people who want to go to casino in the building. Not great for others except for the skycar
Ravi Teja Meka | Sat, May 5, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Genting Highlands
There is no AC in the hotel . Stay is sophisticated since it is only inside the building. Had to walk very long inside the building This is only for people who want to go to casino ...
Ravi Teja Meka
Central, Genting Highlands
Last booked at 4(hrs) ago
Property Location With a stay at this apartment in Genting Highlands, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Genting Strawberry Leisure
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
It’s best hotel in gen ting highlands. Location is very good malls are very nearby. You don’t have to go anywhere everything’s are inside. We had great time in sky casino. Enough things for children. It’s best to stay
Ranjit Singh | Sun, Nov 12, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Genting Highlands
- Genting Highlands, an integrated Resort consortium in Malaysia, is one of the main tourist attractions of the country. Located at the peak of Gunung Ulu Kali and about 1,800 meters high, Genting Highlands is only an hour’s drive from the capital city of Kuala Lumpur. If you love casinos, shopping malls, and theme parks, this truly is the place to be.
- The highlands offer breathtaking views of rainforests, serene mountains, rustic villages, culinary retreats, and more. Known as the Las Vegas of Malaysia, Genting was founded by Mr Lim Goh Tong, an industrialist from Fujian. The place is much closer to the city of Kuala Lumpur than Cameron Highlands, and offers a quick getaway from the urban life. Book MakeMyTrip Hotels in Genting Highlands to get the best of deals at affordable prices.
Budget Hotels in Genting Highlands
You can easily find an affordable accommodation as there are several budget hotels in Genting Highlands in areas like Gohtong Jaya and Pahang. Check out the list of lowest price hotels in Genting Highlands and make advance reservations.
Genting Highlands Hotels by Star RatingTourists looking for impeccable services and entertainment options can choose from a number of luxury hotels in Genting Highlands in Pahang. Known for their opulence and modern hospitality, 5 star Hotels in Genting Highlands cater to both business and leisure travellers. 4 star hotels in Genting Highlands also offer plush accommodation options and best-in-class services to visitors. If you have a limited budget, staying in 3 star Hotels in Genting Highlands is not a bad idea.
Best localities in Genting Highlands
- First World Hotel – Stay in or pay a visit to this hotel in Genting Highlands, which is also the largest in Asia, with over 6,000 economical rooms. One can even enjoy other options, such as Theme Park hotel, Genting Grand, and Maxims, which are luxurious 5-star stay options.
- English Garden – This perfectly landscaped park in front of Theme Park Hotel in Genting Highlands offers excellent viewpoints, fountains, walkways, public benches, ornamental plants, and more.
- First World Plaza – The finest shopping mall in Genting Highlands offers an indoor theme park too. The Snow World, Haunted Adventure, Vision City Games Park, and Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum are all sure to keep you amused. If your Genting Highlands hotel is situated at proximity to these tourist attractions, you can either walk around and explore everything at your own pace, or take a cab to make your travel all the more convenient.
Things to do
- Shopping – Indulge in retail therapy at the First World Plaza, an integrated mall that sells electronics, jewellery, souvenirs, shoes, bags, apparels, etc.
- Outdoor theme park – Enjoy recreational activities and over 50 fun-rides at the outdoor theme park.
- Chin Swee Cave Temple – Perched on a hilltop, this cave temple represents Chinese architecture, with its iconic pagoda, colourful idols, and intricately decorated prayer halls and archways.
- Cable car ride – Indulge in fantastic panoramic views of the rainforests during a 2.8 km cable car ride at the Awana Skyway. The 10-minute rides can be taken from 07.00 am till 12.00 am at midnight.
- SeniKome Péng Hēng – Suitable for art connoisseurs, this tourist attraction offers a large collection of traditional art, craft, fashion, music, games, and food from across the east coast of Malaysia.
- Gambling – Try your luck at one of the casinos in the resort complex and have a fun evening.
How to reach / Transportation hubs
- By Air: The nearest airport to Genting Highlands is the Kuala Lumpur Airport, which is at a distance of around 35 km.
- By Road: Kuala Lumpur is linked to the highlands by two major trunk roads and a highway. The most popular route is the Karak Highway. By cab, the travel lasts for around an hour. There are also bus services from various destinations around Kuala Lumpur, in addition to express buses from other cities of Malaysia and Singapore.
- By Cable Car: From the Awana Skyway near Gohtong Jaya town, one may take a cable to reach the peak.
The entire resort is well planned and developed with a network of passages and walkways. You can either explore the place by foot or hire a cab at your Genting Highlands hotel to make the most of your visit.
- Before travelling to Malaysia, ensure you have valid national passport or a travel document that is recognized internationally.
- One has to obtain a visa from any of the Malaysian Representative Offices outside Malaysia.
- Even if one has a visa, there is no guarantee that he/she can enter the country. An approval from the immigration office is also required.
- One also has to provide his/her financial details so that he/she can stay in Malaysia.
Best time to visit
The best time to visit the place and stay at a MakeMyTrip hotel in Genting Highlands is between March and September, when rains are sparse and the weather is ambient.