Parco Tirreno Suite Hotel and Residence is a tranquil holiday destination located on the outskirts of Rome. The property is acce
Parco Tirreno Suite Hotel and Residence is a tranquil holiday destination located on the outskirts of Rome. The property is accessible in about a 20-minute drive from Leonardo da Vinci International Airport. Well-frequented tourist attractions like St. Peters Basilica and Sistine Chapel are around 15 minutes drive from the hotel. While indoors, take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or indulge in a detox session at the sauna present on site. Other conveniences like private transfer service, meeting rooms and internet access are also available.
Relish delicious pizzas, grilled items or tempting desserts at the on-site restaurant, serving a wide range of Italian culinary delights. Foodies can experience a gastronomic indulgence of the best local dishes and classic Italian wines at several nearby restaurants. Ristorante Himalayan Palace, at a 15-minute drive from the property, serves the finest Indian dishes in the locality.
Warm-toned interiors and clean sober linens define the 192 rooms and apartments of the hotel that are classified into three different categories. These guestrooms feature wooden flooring, dining area and a fully equipped kitchenette. Guests can have a comfortable stay with contemporary in-room amenities like flat-screen TV and telephone.
While staying here, buy some gifts for friends and family at the on-site souvenir shop.
Facilities offered in Parco Tirreno Suite Hotel & Residence :
Parco Tirreno Suite Hotel & Residence Hotel policies
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 31 reviews
VERY GOOD 111 reviews
AVERAGE 133 reviews
POOR 110 reviews
TERRIBLE 99 reviews
27 May 2018
Definetely not a 4-stars hotel
Stayed there 2 nights with my wife as part of a group tour in room 220.
The hotel is supposed to be 4-stars (renewed in 2017), but it doesn’t deserve it at all. Barely 2-stars in my opinion.
- Spacious room
- Kinda big bath/shower
- Near the subway (5-10 minutes walk)
- Safe is functional
- Complimentary breakfast was okay
- Room seems worn, old, with scuffs and marks on the walls, partly broken or worn furniture (and a patch of styrofoam on the wall??), stained carpet
- Not many electric sockets and one (for a bedlamp) was broken
- There is a kitchenette, but no dishes, pans or pots, so it’s basically useless
- The air conditioner was off and no there are no m eans to turn it on (no button or remote anywhere)
- No remote or button to turn on the TV
- There’s mold in/near the bath and the curtain shower is also dirty, the toilet is stained
- Several hairs around the room
- Beds are worn and old, sag quite a bit in the middle and squeak (two twin mattresses pressed together as a double)
- Not very soundproofed room : talking in the garden below, everything in the room upstairs and in the corridor, music in the adjacent room, even heard a luggage zipping through the wall
- No free wi-fi (advertised as 5€ for one device for 24h, actually is for 7 days for any number of devices)
18 May 2018
Only perk is the size of the room - quite spacious.
The extra blankets in the cupboards had hair on them from previous guests, the bathroom shower wall was absolutely covered in mould and the shower head was broken and spits out water from all angles. Would have called reception if the phone worked. Stayed here as part of a tour and can easily say I have never stayed somewhere so horrible. I don’t recommend this place AT ALL.
07 Mar 2018
This hotel was pleasant. Good location approx 20 minute drive from the city of Rome. Rooms were very spacious and clean. The staff were rather friendly and accommodating. The variety of food for breakfast was of high standard and it was self service. However, food for dinner was average. So there is pros and cons if one was to stay here
19 Feb 2018
Overall not bad
We were a school group with over 50 people and enjoyed our stay.
The good points are:
- the location, quite near the public transportation and tourist attraction
- the rooms are comfortable
- the staff are overall friendly and spoke English
- Lots of graden areas for relaxing
The bad points would be:
- the beds are quite small (twin size)
- a little far from a convenience store
12 Oct 2017
This place should be shut down....
I was at this hotel from Sept 24, 2017 to Sept. 29, 2017 on a business conference. Upon arriving to my room, I realized that the rooms have not been updated since the late 1970's. My room was dusty and the bed linens were old. The bathroom was a disgrace. Peeling paint, a wall that was about to collapse, a shower head with mold and the tiles with mildew. The balconey had rusty chairs. My pillow had holes in it. I had to go out to buy cleaners to disinfect my bathroom. On the fourth day, the lights went out throughtout the hotel. There were no safety lights on or security to walk through the hallways in complete darkness. The food and service were bad also. This place should be shut down immediately for renovations.
Attraction NearBy Parco Tirreno Suite Hotel & Residence