Property Location With a stay at B & L Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Bremen, within a 10-minute drive of Beck's Brewery
Property Location With a stay at B & L Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Bremen, within a 10-minute drive of Beck's Brewery and Kunsthalle Bremen. This hostel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Bremen City Hall and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Bremen Cathedral.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 3 PM, Check-out Time is 10 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 0 reviews
VERY GOOD 1 reviews
AVERAGE 1 reviews
POOR 0 reviews
TERRIBLE 2 reviews
02 Jan 2015
Don't you give your money to t....
We booked a night through Best program.
The e-mail we received did not write anything about check-in deadline hour. It was only written that the check-in starts at 15h00.
We arrived there at 23h00. No one was there to open to us.
We called, he insulted us and hanged up.
18 Dec 2014
Avoid at (all) costs!
If you like travelling and are looking for a cheap and quiet place to stay, this is not the hotel to book for!
Worst customer service I have ever experienced.
As I was waiting in the 1sqm reception to speak to someone, there was a couple of people asking for some toilet paper and a light bulb. The receptionist came out and drop the things on the floor without even apologizing.
The night before, we had arrived at 23h, and there was nobody to open the door. I spoke to the receptionist/owner on the phone and he simply hang up on me. I had to book somewhere else. No refund, poor communication = bad experience!
Friends getaway Traveller
24 Sep 2014
uma boa opção
- o bairro é ótimo, próximo ao centro (5 minutos no trem), mercados e padarias, silencioso, etc...
- estivemos na cidade no final de setembro, no período de festas relativas ao dia da marinha e portanto muito importante na região. Na pousada, por um valor relativamente baixo, ficamos em um apto duplo, tipo flat, dois quartos e toda infraestrutura de cozinha..
- a pousada é limpa, silenciosa, embora simples
- não tem equipe de atendimento disponível. O apoio é feito em outro hotel, próximo, no qual se pegam as chaves e provavelmente se utilize em caso de necessidade de apoio...Portanto, como dica: cheguem ao hotel em horário comercial ou combinem bem quanto à chave, etc...
- o pessoal de recepção é muito simpático e fala inglês
Solo travel Traveller
26 Aug 2014
Nice cheap place
Nothing special about the place. Everything that was promised was done. The night time receptionist is a scary type, but the day time guy,
the Serbian one was just great. If looking only for bed that's the place.