Get 100% confirmed booking at just Re. 1. Balance amount will be auto-debited closer to the travel date.
About IntercityHotel Augsburg
check-in 2 PM | check-out 12 PM
Property Location Located in Augsburg (Innenstadt), IntercityHotel Augsburg is within a 15-minute walk of City Theater and Town Hall
Property Location Located in Augsburg (Innenstadt), IntercityHotel Augsburg is within a 15-minute walk of City Theater and Town Hall Square. This hotel is 1 mi (1.5 km) from St. Ulrich's Church and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Augsburg Cathedral.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 120 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Dining Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 12 PM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 20 reviews
VERY GOOD 77 reviews
AVERAGE 59 reviews
POOR 12 reviews
TERRIBLE 9 reviews
16 Nov 2017
If you have to have a Hotel ne....
Well this Hotel wasn't very cheap if you compare the pricing to the surrounding Area. Unfortunately the Hotel Plays its cards only by the fact it is near to the Augsburg main Railway station. The Reception was very friendly and competent but had no chance to deliver any additional services to the customer. The Reception could not offer any snacks, besides Peanuts, no drinks only Coka Cola - that is totally outdated customer service. That is below standard in such a large Hotel (100+ Rooms) in such prominent location. Basically the Hotel could offer much more but it seems to be not willing in doing so. The room has been clean and tidy - the sound insulation was good and the aircon was working correctly (within the set limits of the Hotel). My verdict- if you have no other place stay.. than this is it.
11 Nov 2017
Good hotel to spend the night
I stayed 2 nights in this hotel when I was on business in Augsburg. There is no bar in the hotel so you cannot spend time with friends there. Still the hotel is in the center and you can easily find a close place for dinner and beer. Rooms are clean and large. I looked for AC control but didn’t find any. There is a vent duct in the room but you cannot regulate the temperature by yourself. Breakfasts were very good. If you need a place to sleep for a reasonable price then this is it!
13 Sep 2017
Clear "No" for Business Travel
I do extensive business travel in Germany, mostly in the greater Munich area. As a business traveler I would absolutely NOT RECOMMEND this hotel to a fellow business traveler. I will list the positives first and then the negatives that cause me to absolutely dislike this hotel.
1. Central, convenient location, next to the Augsburg Train Station.
2. Rooms where available, while most other hotels in the area where sold out (may be that should have been my first clue).
1. I arrived at a flight from the US on Sunday Morning. They had the nerve to charge me € 25 extra so I could get into the room at noon, rather than at 2PM. Please note, the room was ready and no extra effort was required on their part. To me this is akin to highway robbery.
2. No air condition. Cannot open windows due to noise from nearby train station.
3. They give you two (2!) towels a day. No wash cloth, just one almost-shower-size towel and a smaller towel.
4. The shower will comfortably accommodate a five year old child. As an adults you will feel like taking a shower in a phone booth.
5. A single squeeze bottle for soap and shampoo (this may be ok for some, but I prefer a bar of soap and shampoo).
6. If you park in the underground garage, it costs you € 10 per day, which is not that bad in itself, but the hotel is not able to provide you with anything but a daily ticket (no multi days or weekly validities). So, you have to go to them every single day, fill out a form on a clip board, and get your daily ticket. I guess the idea of “do what is good for the customer” is a strange concept for this hotel.
7. The quality of the hotel breakfast is ok, but compared to a Marriott breakfast, I would rate it a 3 out of 10.
8. The TV is a flat screen, but does not provide an HDMI connector to watch your own things.
9. The room had a good size bed (may be queen size) but was only about 20 inches off the floor. As an older person, this makes it difficult to get up from it.
10. There are surfaces in the room to store things, but no drawers to keep items out of view.
11. The WiFi connection…oh boy! The advertised “free WiFi” gives you 1 Mb/sec MAXIMUM. That is like going to modern day Rome and have to drink water from the ancient aqua ducts!
12. The crown goes to their cancellation policy (I had a same day cancellation rule). I had to check out one day early. So, I am being charged 90% of the room rate for that one day. Apparently, the uncertainties, often associated with business travel, is an unknown concept for this hotel. No other hotel ever charged me for checking out one day early. As a “consolation”, I was told that I would get that money refunded if they sell out that night. Of course, there is no way for me to check on that; so I have to take their word for it!
If you a business traveler, you have been warned!
Friends getaway Traveller
11 Sep 2017
Well located but lacking in a ....
Very warm welcome and staff friendly throughout. Well-equipped, spacious rooms with light, bright decor and smart shower room. However, there is no air conditioning and the rooms get very hot. Open the window and it's extremely noisy due to traffic (it's on a bus and tram route being so close to the station) and construction work. Convenient location with great public transport links, plus the hotel package includes a pass for the bus and tram - perfect if you are going to an exhibition at the Messe. Just bring your earplugs!
17 Aug 2017
Value for MOney
A very affordable hotel in the heart of Augsburg, with both Bus and Train transportation in a 100 meter radius. The rooms have all the necessities for an official trip and on booking this hotel gives you a free Bus pass for teh duration of the stay.