Located in Zhabei district, Motel 168 Shanghai Gonghexin Road Inn is at a 10-minute walk from Zhongshan North Road metro station
Located in Zhabei district, Motel 168 Shanghai Gonghexin Road Inn is at a 10-minute walk from Zhongshan North Road metro station and can be reached in 25 minutes' drive from Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. Nearby attractions include the Shanghai Railway Museum and Rockbund Art Museum, both located within 15 minutes' drive of the hotel.
The hotel's simply furnished rooms are designed for a comfortable night's sleep of guests. For added convenience, rooms are equipped with cable TV, tea and coffee maker, work desk, telephone and free Wi-Fi access. En suite bathrooms have shower facility and requisite toiletries.
Friendly staff at the hotel's front desk ensures a hassle-free stay of guests. Moreover, concierge service, laundry, parking and free Wi-Fi access make for a comfortable stay.
Enjoy mouth-watering Chinese dishes in the lively ambience of the in-house restaurant. For a hearty Indian meal, visit Masala Art Restaurant can be reached in a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Besides, numerous cafes, bars and restaurants can be found in close proximity to the property.
Buy latest gadgets and trendy clothes at Cloud Nine Shopping Mall, merely 5 minutes' drive from Motel 168 Shanghai Gonghexin Road Inn.
Facilities offered in Motel 168 Shanghai Gonghexin Road Inn :
Motel 168 Shanghai Gonghexin Road Inn Hotel policies
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 10 reviews
VERY GOOD 46 reviews
AVERAGE 18 reviews
POOR 3 reviews
TERRIBLE 2 reviews
Solo travel Traveller
14 Nov 2013
Reasons to stay and reasons no....
- staff is friendly and as helpful as possible
- price is good and room is nice (except walls - see below)
- close to metro stop Zhongshan Rd North (line 1). Take exit 1 and turn right (or exit 4 and turn left). Walk under the elevated road and cross the street (100 m). Turn right. Walk to next major intersection (about 200 m there is a small bus parking lot) and turn left. Should see the sign for hotel (about 300 m).
- they allowed me to change rooms because my neighbours were noisey
Not to stay
- either that was a plane that flew by or one really loud truck
- hotel is connected to a fire station - safe, but loud
- walls are thin and can hear neighbours
- next to busy street - loud with alot of honking
- cleaning staff have very loud conversations in the hallways at 7 am
- windows are thin and do not block any noise from the street
- only one staff member was willing to speak english and if he wasn't around there would be no communication
Although the price was good, I would not stay again.