Property Location With a stay at Baoli Ruiting Spring Hotel - Guiyang in Guiyang, you'll be near the airport, and 6.1 mi (9.8 km)
Property Location With a stay at Baoli Ruiting Spring Hotel - Guiyang in Guiyang, you'll be near the airport, and 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Qiangling Shan Park and 6 mi (9.6 km) from Hongfu Si. This 4-star hotel is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Jiaxiu Lou and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Guizhou Provincial Museum.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 210 guestrooms. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones and desks.
Amenities Make use of convenient amenities, which include concierge services and an arcade/game room.
Dining Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Facilities offered in Baoli Ruiting Spring Hotel - Guiyang :
We were attending a conference in downtown Guiyang and our group stayed in this hotel. The lobby is modern, spacious and clean. The beds are comfortable and the bed linens and towels are very nice. We stayed on the 4th floor and it was quiet. The hot springs is a real treat, with a variety of hot pools within a garden like environment. The hotel is located in a newly developing area and is at least a half hour drive from the downtown. There is no easy public transit in the area. There are small shops and restaurants near the hotel, but it is quite a distance to get to shopping malls or other attractions. Given the huge number of high rise apartments that are under construction, and the proximity to the river, I think there will be many more amenities in this area in the future.
25 Oct 2016
Comfortably Close to the Hot S....
The wide open spaces of the lobby floor give this hotel a grand flavour. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable, and a balcony provides extra area. The Hot Springs just next door are the draw card for visitors here, and it really is next door. The breakfast buffet has a wide variety from which to choose.
08 Oct 2015
Great hotel, little noisy
I stayed here on a school trip, chaperoning 23 high school students. They were very organized at check in. The rooms were very clean and large. My only dislike about the hotel is the smoking in the lobby and the noise from the first floor, my room was on the second floor.
19 Apr 2014
Will be back
Will start with the minus points :-
1) Its kinda far from the city and the cab took a while before being able to locate it.
2) The property was not taken fully care of.
1) The view from our room was one of the best I have had ever.
2) The staff were extremely polite and friendly.
3) We were given 2 free passes per room for a Hot Spring resort next door, which was worth around 400 RMB totally. This was done to many times for me to remember count.
4) The property is in a very peaceful place, with small outlets for food and lots and lots of barbers. The food in the small outlets was surely worth the visit.
5) Its kinda perfect for couples looking for a peaceful get away.
I'll be back !!!