No.18, West Zhongshan Main Road Mingxuan Building, Guangzhou, 510630, China
professional photos (1)
About Garden Inn Gangding
check-in 2 PM | check-out 11 AM
Situated in the Tianhe District, Garden Inn Gangding is accessible in a 40-minute drive from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport.
Situated in the Tianhe District, Garden Inn Gangding is accessible in a 40-minute drive from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. The Pazhou Exhibition Centre and Dongpu Square are within a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Facilities offered for the convenience of corporate guests, the hotel has a business centre. The 24-hour front desk takes care of the needs of guests pertaining to their stay. Connect globally by making the utmost use of free Wi-Fi, available in some public areas. Other facilities and services on offer include safety deposit box, luggage storage and laundry/dry cleaning.
Featuring a contemporary decor, the hotel offers 98 spacious rooms with wooden flooring. All rooms have self-controlled air conditioning, satellite TV, cosy beddings, refrigerator and free internet access. En suite bathrooms are provided with shower, bathtub and required toiletries.
Check out the close by restaurants and relish a variety of local and international food. Sumptuous burgers can be savoured at Burger King, which is only 10 minutes drive from here. The Tandoor Indian Restaurant serves Indian food and is a 10-minute drive away.
Those interested in local arts can visit the Guangdong Museum, just a 10-minute drive from the property.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 13 reviews
VERY GOOD 78 reviews
AVERAGE 32 reviews
POOR 6 reviews
TERRIBLE 2 reviews
11 May 2016
Gangding garden inn guangzhuo
Stayed few nights. Hotel is 6 min from Gangding metro exit D, near many food nice eateries n a local market just opposite hotel. Hotel room average, no fridge but room pricel is low. Some rooms in the middle have no windows but is very quite since is away from main road traffic. Reception staff is helpdul. Aby request made is fast n efficient. They will ask for a hundred RMB deposit. Beware, mineral water n accessories such as toothbrush etc will be charged. Bathroom No door only a curtain n is a privacy problem if you are sharing with friends but learn to Be more respectful. The overall stay is a good experience. Will stay again
Solo travel Traveller
04 May 2015
Good budget hotel
The hotel is located in center of city and very near to metro station canton fair complex.
Its a good budget hotel in the city. the staff hear are very good even though they dont know English they try their best to communicate. From the hotel its just 40 min to airport, only the draw back is no door in the bathroom otherwise its very good hotel.
27 Jan 2014
Budget hotel for budget price
Not a bad place to stay in for a few nights, if you're alone. The rooms are small and cramped, some of them are a bit smelly (this is a problem with many hotels in China). The hotel is close to the Metro station, restaurants as well as a small market in which you can get any household item. Privacy is an issue, if you're travelling with others, because there is just a screen separating the bedrom and bathroom areas.
Friends getaway Traveller
16 Sep 2013
Located away from city noise
A converted building to a budget hotel.
It is located in a very good place, where it is away from city noise of say the main road.
No doubt you may hear cars honking from time to time and bicycles cringing their bells, at least you may not get noise of cars zooming with all sorts of funny noise.
Coming out of the hotel, you will find a wet market where you can get some of your essentials. Even have a convenience store right at the entrance heading towards the hotel.
Nice and comfortable
Solo travel Traveller
02 May 2013
Average Stay as I was on a bud....
I stayed at this hotel for 9 nights and here is a point by point analysis of the hotel:
1. The hotel is based in a bustling area in the city of Guangzhou and is very close to the metro, bus stops, electronics markets, east railway station, etc. There are many small eat-outs around the place and also many small grocery shops within walking distance. There is a hospital very close by in case of any emergencies.
Hence location-wise this hotel gets a big thumbs-up.
2. The rooms are clean and tidy and there are no creatures crawling around. Even though the beds are a little hard, I didn't mind it too much.
3. During the Canton Fair, there is a free bus service to and from the complex. I think it is provided by the Canton Fair and not by the hotel but still it is very convenient. So that is a positive as well.
4. The staff is courteous and even though they do not know English, they try their level best to help you.
5. It is usually quiet around the hotel during the nights and hence there was little disturbance during the sleeping hours.
1. There is no door to the restroom. There is only a curtain dividing the bedroom from the pot. So sharing the room may be a problem. Also, the walls are very thin and you can hear the activities in the rooms around you including the ones above. There are no wardrobes in the room and the TV has only one English channel.
2. There is no free wifi in the rooms. One has to come down to the lobby to access the wifi. The lift is like a sauna. It always is extremely warm in there and it stinks all the time.
3. Towards the end of my stay, my room was not cleaned properly and I often found dirt lying on my bed after the room was cleaned.
4. I was particularly disappointed on the day of my check-out as at the time of payment I had agreed with the receptionist that I will be checking-out later than usual and the cost was included in the advance payment. However, on the day of checkout I had to cough up half a days rent for the late check-out.
5. Further, my room was not cleaned that day and as the check-out time drew nearer, I kept getting calls to asking me to leave.
Overall I would say that my stay here was comfortable for 7 out of the 9 nights, and if one is not expecting much out of their stay and are looking for a budget hotel, this may be a good option.