No.29 Xinghe Road, Shahekou District, Dalian 116021, China
professional photos (1)
About Xinghai Golf Hotel
check-in 2 PM | check-out 11 AM
Xinghai Golf Hotel puts you in the centre of Dalian, ideal for visiting Dakeyi Youyicheng Restaurant. Each room includes Air conditioning
Xinghai Golf Hotel puts you in the centre of Dalian, ideal for visiting Dakeyi Youyicheng Restaurant.
Each room includes Air conditioning adding to the features that make for a comfortable stay. En-suite bathroom facilities include Ensuite bathroom among other amenities. Entertainment options include Cable/satellite television and Telephone, adding to the appeal of the room.
Have a massage during your stay to relax and unwind. Practice your swing with your buddies or business associates on the golf course for an ideal day out. The hotel has parking for guests arriving in their own transportation. You can board the city’s train transportation system via Xianglujiao Station, which is the closest station to the hotel just 4.2 km away. Straight line distance between Xinghai Golf Hotel and Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport is only 8.7 km.
Wifi is available at the hotel.
50 guests say Xinghai Golf Hotel ranks well in Dalian giving it a 4 out of 5.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 13 reviews
VERY GOOD 26 reviews
AVERAGE 9 reviews
POOR 1 reviews
TERRIBLE 3 reviews
29 May 2015
Overall satisfactory though no....
Good at this budget. Very friendly and cooperative staff except the front desk. Good value for money though not an excellent proposition. Good if you have business in that district. Not too far from airport, about 40 mins on a good day.
16 May 2015
Not for international guests
Room clean but furniture shabby. No non-smoking rooms available. Almost no English-speaking staff. Mattress hard as a marble slab. Slow internet. No non-Chinese foods at breakfast buffet. No business center. Not a modern, international business hotel.
A typical Chinese "local hotel" but the rate was not "typical" perhaps due to summer vacation season.
I am sure the following negatives are not anything new to the frequent travellers in China.
1) Bad environment. Surrounded by High voltage overhead transmission lines. My room at the 4th floor was overlooking this dark bus termial with hundred of buses parked.
2) Not close to shopping centers or nice restaurants (although you can find local restaurants if you can withstand 15 minutes-walk)
3) Weak shower and il-functioning shower-head.
4) The rubber shower mattress with mold all over it. I would rather slip and hit my head on the floor.
5) Mediocre breakfast buffet although the coffee was barely manageable.
6) weak flushing power of tiolet
7) No "acceptable" restaurants or coffee shops in the hotel.
8) smoking customers all over the place.
9) weak and slow WIFI
10) Conditioner and shampoo is integrated into "one liquid soap" with the container stuck on the wall.
11) extremely narrow bed (although I personally liked their hard mattress)
1) 20 minutes drive from the airport
2) One western news program and Japanese NHK included in the TV program
I would definitely look for other candidates for my next trip (especially within downtown Dalian)
17 Jul 2009
Best to be avoided
Typical 4 star Chinese hotel with dreadful views ot the bus depot or a roof. It´s only advantage is that is near the convetion center. I came to an exhibition fair and the organizers chose this hotel. Big mistake. The hotel will not provide free transportation there but they will take you to the airport, wharf or station if you are in the executive floor, which, by the way, gives off a dreadful smell as you leave the elevator.
One morning it was pouring down. The hotel car charged 10 rmb. When we finished work we called again to return and they wanted 100 rmb. Ridiculous.
At dinner I wanted two custard pies and they told me to buy 6. They only speak English if it involves money. Wet carpet on the 6th floor landing.
There is a wonderful Howard Johnson nearby for almost the same price if you book thru a booking engine. It is closer to the convention center. Just avoid the Xinghai Golf Hotel and don´t be fooled by their web.