Get 100% confirmed booking at just Re. 1. Balance amount will be auto-debited closer to the travel date.
About Jinjiang Inn Chendu Dongfeng Bridge
check-in 2 PM | check-out 11 AM
Property Location A stay at Jinjiang Inn Chendu Dongfeng Bridge places you in the heart of Chengdu, within a 15-minute walk of Taikoo
Property Location A stay at Jinjiang Inn Chendu Dongfeng Bridge places you in the heart of Chengdu, within a 15-minute walk of Taikoo Li and Chengdu IFS. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Tianfu Square and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Sichuan Museum of Science and Technology.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 209 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Amenities Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Dining At Jinjiang Inn Chendu Dongfeng Bridge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Chengdu? This hotel features 50 square feet (5 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Facilities offered in Jinjiang Inn Chendu Dongfeng Bridge :
Jinjiang Inn Chendu Dongfeng Bridge Hotel policies
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 50 reviews
VERY GOOD 232 reviews
AVERAGE 44 reviews
POOR 2 reviews
TERRIBLE 2 reviews
01 Apr 2013
Good for the price - but get t....
We stayed here twice, 2 nights before and 1 night after a Habitat for Humanity build. The first time, we had the cheaper room and it was VERY tight and a bit shabby. Also, it smelled of smoke. The second time, we had the nicer room and it was A LOT nicer for not much more money. We were unable to convey the idea of a "no-smoking" room, so I'm guessing they don't have them. The location is pretty convenient and many busses pass it. We tried using a cab, but it's really hard to flag one down - they are all busy - and the hotel would only call cabs for the airport. We suggest asking the desk for bus instructions. We ate at the adjacent restaurant (not sure if the hotel owns it) and the food was quite good. We also prowled around the nearby area and found a superb "farmers market" area just a block off the main road. Most desk staff speak no English but one person did (sort of).
30 Dec 2012
I and my two children 21 & 25 stayed in two rooms in November 2012. One room was fine but the other smelled heavily of smoke and it was a difficult choice to leve the window open and cope with the noise & smell or close the window and accept the smell. The staff spoke very limited english and the hotel breakfast was okayand very cheap $18 yuan (about $3 AUD) but having hot orange juice and hot milk was unusual.
the other offputting aspect of the hotel was when we first arrived both rooms had cards for naked or near naed escorts which we threw away but every afternoon more were slipped under the door. I was going to complain but with my lack of mandarin and their lack of english they probably would have rung the number for me.
The room was adequate and well located to the centre of Chengdu and had internet in the lobby so it was alright but nothing special - I probably won't travel to chengdu again but if I did I'm not sure if I would stay here again.
Friends getaway Traveller
02 Nov 2011
Solid no frill hotel
The room is clean. The staffs are courteous. It’s quite near to the city center and the bus stations are near to the hotel (3 mins walk). However, there are quite a number of bus stations around and they are all named either Dongfeng Bridge or Dongfeng Road bus station. The easiest way is to find out which bus no. to take for the destination you are heading and just ask the locals there which bus station to wait at. The busses are usually packed but they are very frequent. So if you can’t squeeze in one just wait for the next one. If you are planning to go out till late, remember to take note of the time for the final bus. Below are the bus no. to take for the tourist attraction spots that I visited, which might be different from the info you can find online. The online info is outdated; so you can use the below as the lasted info as at the date of my visit:
1) Jinli Ancient Street – Bus no. 3, then take bus no. 82 to Wuhou Memorial Temple bus station. It’s less than 5 mins walk to Jinli Ancient Street.
2) Chunxi Road – Bus no. 4, 58, 81 or 98A to Zhongfu Road bus station. It’s around 5 mins walk to Chunxi Road.
3) Panda Research Centre – Bus no. 76 to Xinnanmen main bus station. Follow the sign board to the 902 sightseeing tourist bus station. Then take 902 to the Panda Research Center. The first 902 bus is available at 8am. I recommend you to take the earliest bus so that you can reach the research center at around 9.15am. The pandas are feeding between 9-10am so it’s the best time to catch them moving around.
4) Kuanzhaijie – Bus no. 58 or 81 and stop at Jinhe Road bus station.
5) From airport – Take bus no. 300 to Tianfu Square bus station, walk to Zhongfu Road and then take bus no. 4, 58, 81 or 98A to Dongfeng Bridge/Road bus station. It’s a bit of a walk from Tianfu Square to Zhongfu Road, around 10 mins. So you might want to really consider if you are up to it with your luggage.
6) To airport – take bus no. 4, 58, 81 or 98A to Zhongfu Road bus station then walk to Jinjiang Pingguan. There’s a bus station opposite Jinjiang Pingguan, in front of a Chinese coffee shop, that has bus no. 301 to the airport without any stop in between. It is a long walk between Zhongfu Road bus station to the airport bus station so again, please consider carefully if you want to do it with your luggage. Also, the bus no. 301 bus station is not easy to find. So if you can’t speak Mandarin to ask the locals, I would advise you to take the cab directly to the airport.
14 Oct 2010
Excellent for the price
We booked our room over the internet. When we arrived, we had to wait until the hotel informed the police that foreigners would be staying at the hotel. This is mostly frequented by young Chinese business people. The room was basic, but clean. We had an end room, so nighttime was quiet. Internet (not wireless) worked. Flat screen TV but no English channels. Location is convenient to shopping, but about 15 minutes to Tian Fu Square where the new subway system has a stop. It's not far from Shangri-La night spots or the 902 bus to the Panda Center.
Solo travel Traveller
20 Jun 2010
Nice Comfy Atmosphere
Jinjiang Inn is a good budget hotel. The services are quite good, the hotel is very clean, rooms are spacious. All the rooms are having basic amenities with AC, geyser etc. The location of the hotel is also very convenient. The only problem which one may face is language barrier. Most of the staffs dont understand english, but i guess that wont be a great deal, Because the Chinese people are always eager to help and without any language also they can cater you your needs. My stay here was alltogether a wonderful experience.