Property Location With a stay at Jilin Yatai Hotel in Changchun (Nanguan), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Chongqing Road and 9 minutes
Property Location With a stay at Jilin Yatai Hotel in Changchun (Nanguan), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Chongqing Road and 9 minutes from Puppet Emperor's Palace. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Jilin University and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Geological Palace.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 211 guestrooms.
Dining At Jilin Yatai Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 8 reviews
VERY GOOD 32 reviews
AVERAGE 18 reviews
POOR 4 reviews
TERRIBLE 5 reviews
09 Apr 2018
Pleasant stay in central locat....
Spent 2 nights here and was slightly apprehensive after reading negative reviews. This hotel is a small step down from the Jin An, but I'd say it's better value due to the larger step down in price. We paid 318 RMB per night for two people including buffet breakfast.
- Big, comfortable bed
- Clean room and clean, modern bathroom (sliding bathroom door & window let you open up the room)
- Good shower pressure and hot water, plus all the little toiletries we needed (toothbrush & paste, shaving razor, shampoo & shower gel, cotton swabs, etc)
- Complimentary coffee, tea, bottled water & fruit in the room
- Big buffet breakfast with lots of options
- Nice lounge area downstairs to meet people who aren't staying at the hotel
- Seems like a central shopping area, and a straight shot to/from the main train station (30-minute walk with no turns; about 10 RMB or less for taxi)
- A bit of a stale smoke smell in the room and hallways, but I expected worse based on previous reviews. I think they may have renovated recently and tried to fix that issue. It wasn't bad, but it was apparent.
- Not much English at the front desk, but the staff were willing to try. One woman spoke a little English when we checked in, but she was not there at check-out or other times. We got by with translation apps.
We will probably stay here again if we go back to Changchun.
25 Mar 2018
Small rooms. Smells like old smoke. Small Beds. You can not adjust the AC. There are controls in the room but they are locked. Receptionist told us it can only be set to warm or off. Room was 27 deg celsius. We Complained and they told us to Open the Window in this smoggy city. Curtains in the bathrooms wouldn't role down so took them 20 min to send someone up after 2 calls. They jerry rigged it and yanked it down and acted like there was something wrong with us. Internet is awful. No safe in the room. Don't think they have ever seen foreign travelers or care to have the as customers. We had to leave out passport down for a while until they figured some things out.
28 Nov 2016
Don't stay at this hotel , the toilet producing bad smell and no shower and a lot of noise.... bad experience
The receptionist they don't speak English also the break fast close from 9 am .
Low Internet speed , air conditioning system is not working properly
20 Dec 2015
Centrally Located Budget Hotel
Centrally Located Minimalist hotel with only the Front Desk staff at hand. No concierge to carry your luggage, no room service and absolutely not any usual hotel activities. Breakfast is typical North Easter Chinese Cuisine. Hotel does not accept any Internationally issued Credit Card nor Charge Card. It only accepts locally issued cards