Cinderella Apartment is situated on Anningzhuang East Road in the Haidian district of Beijing. In the vicinity of Bishui Fenghe Park,
Cinderella Apartment is situated on Anningzhuang East Road in the Haidian district of Beijing. In the vicinity of Bishui Fenghe Park, the property can be reached in half an hours drive from Beijing Capital International Airport. Guests can seek assistance from the hotels tour desk to explore the beautiful attractions of the city. Corporate executives can make use of the well-equipped business centre within the premises. Airport transfers, 24-hour front desk, laundry, safety deposit box and free Wi-Fi access are some other facilities offered.
An ideal combination of elegance and comfort, the 64 fully furnished rooms of the hotel feature a modern decor. Satellite TV, closet and work desk are some of the in-room amenities. The en suite bathroom comes with a range of essential toiletries and contemporary fittings.
Guests can pamper their taste buds with a fine selection of specialities served at the in-house restaurant. Enjoy an array of exotic drinks along with snacks at the hotels bar. Indian food lovers can head to Ganges Indian Restaurant, about a 20-minute drive from here.
Do not miss out on visiting The Palace Museum, a prominent attraction of Beijing, reachable in half an hours drive from the property.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 7 reviews
VERY GOOD 16 reviews
AVERAGE 2 reviews
POOR 2 reviews
TERRIBLE 2 reviews
Friends getaway Traveller
17 May 2016
Cheap, outskirts hotel... Very....
All in all, a really decent hotel. Really helpfull staff. The roof is awesome for chillin. No other tourists in the area. Just plain chinese...
And if you want that, this hotel is great. I have been there twice the last 2 years. And if they let me, I'll be there this september/october again.
Friends getaway Traveller
22 Mar 2016
Don't expect so much
With the price I am paying at USD$9 per person per night, this seemed to be like a backpacker hostel. There is just right facilities here, like a stove basin and hot water shower and a tv. Bed is alright with very soft thin pillow.
Recommended for people who wants a cheap place to stay and don't mind walking.
Solo travel Traveller
11 Jun 2015
It's OK, but...
I've stayed in this hotel for more than 1 month, as I was a visiting student at Peking University but wasn't entitled for a room in the campus. I will proceed by "pros" and "cons".
- For its relatively cheap price, I'd say that rooms are quite OK. Obviously its furniture is not top-design, but it is still OK and rooms are quite clean. They all have a kettle, a sofa, and a stove;
- Private bathroom is big, with hot water, plus they change towels every day;
- Helpful and nice staff (although only one operator out of 5 speaks English);
- Well-connected to the wudaokou area (Peking University, Tsinghua University...), both by bus and by subway (stop: "shangdi"); you can also reach Sanlitun (Beijing's very city centre) by bus, it takes approximately 1 hour from there;
- In the surrounding area you can find a big mall (with starbucks and other Western shops), and maaany other shops and nice restaurants;
- Good ratio quality/price.
- Sometimes you might have communication problems with some of the staff;
- When your room neighbors cook, your room will stink of food, too (not very pleasant, especially when trying to fall asleep);
- 20 km distance from BJ's very city centre;
- It happened many times that taxi drivers didn't know the hotel's location, even when showing them the hotel's business card.
13 Apr 2015
Charming, but very far from ev....
We arrived to Cinderella totally unplanned, as we were overbooked in the hostel we were supposed to stay at, and we're looking for something cheap and available.
I don't know why other comments wrote otherwise- but we thought the service was lovely. They were really looking to help, even though they barely spoke english (but that's how it is in China..) The room was clean, tidy, and cosy.
The only huge downfall of this hotel is that it is very very far away from anything. There isn't even a metro walking distance so you have to take a bus to get to the metro and then take 2 metros to get downtown or to any tourist attraction.
Cinderella is a lovely cosy hotel, but if you're looking to stay in close to anything touristic- look elsewhere.
29 Sep 2014
Cinderella, no magic carpet
The rooms are OK, nothing fancy, but clean. Rather on the cheap-looking side. However, the carpet in the hall, and in the stairway is filthy beyond imagination. Unacceptably dirty and old. REALLY UNACCEPTABLE.