Set in Avenida del Mar in La Serena, this ground floor apartment provides accommodation in front of the beach with a large garden,
Set in Avenida del Mar in La Serena, this ground floor apartment provides accommodation in front of the beach with a large garden, free private parking and free WiFi. The apartment is 3.9 km from La Serena Lighthouse.The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a washing machine. Towels and bed linen are provided in this apartment. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Casino Enjoy is 1 km from the property, while Francisco de Aguirre Avenue is 5 km away. La Portada Stadium is also 5 km from the property. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 8 km from Departamento La Serena 104.Please note a prepayment deposit of 30% of the total of your reservation is required to secure your reservation. The remaining 70% must be paid via bank transfer upon check in. The property will contact you after you book with further instructions.Please note the apartment keys are provided by a person living nearby. For this reason, it is necessary to inform the property of your expected time of arrival, to be able to coordinate the key delivery properly.The WiFi password is provided after check in. Please inform Departamento La Serena 104 in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.