Avenida Princesa Isabel, 7, 22011-011, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
professional photos (89)
About Rios Spot Apartment C012
check-in 2 PM | check-out 11 AM
Situated 2.6 km from Sugarloaf Mountain and 3.3 km from Post 7 - Arpoador, Rio's Spot Apartment C012 offers pet-friendly accommodation
Situated 2.6 km from Sugarloaf Mountain and 3.3 km from Post 7 - Arpoador, Rio's Spot Apartment C012 offers pet-friendly accommodation in Rio de Janeiro. The air-conditioned unit is 3.5 km from Post 8 - Ipanema. Free WiFi is provided .There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is offered.Rodrigo de Freitas Lake is 3.7 km from Rio's Spot Apartment C012, while Post 9 - Ipanema is 4 km away. The nearest airport is Santos Dumont Airport, 6 km from the property.A prepayment deposit of 30% is required to secure your reservation and this payment can be made through credit card, bank transfer or Pay Pal. The remaining 70% must be paid with the security deposit and the cleaning fee in cash during the check in. Please inform Rio's Spot Apartment C012 in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of BRL 300 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.