Get 100% confirmed booking at just Re. 1. Balance amount will be auto-debited closer to the travel date.
About Arco Hotel Piracicaba
check-in 2 PM | check-out 12 PM
Property Location With a stay at Arco Hotel Piracicaba, you'll be centrally located in Piracicaba, within a 10-minute drive of XV
Property Location With a stay at Arco Hotel Piracicaba, you'll be centrally located in Piracicaba, within a 10-minute drive of XV of November Stadium and Luiz de Queiroz Museum. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Jose Bonifacio Square and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Martha Watts Cultural Center.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 174 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Amenities Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Dining Enjoy a satisfying meal at Sr. Saldanha serving guests of Arco Hotel Piracicaba. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Piracicaba? This hotel has facilities measuring 2271 square feet (211 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 12 PM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 69 reviews
VERY GOOD 115 reviews
AVERAGE 46 reviews
POOR 15 reviews
TERRIBLE 6 reviews
22 Jan 2018
A great location, good service....
This is one of my favorite hotels in Piracicaba. The rooms are large and clean. Service is very good. The breakfast has penny of options. The location is excellent, close to a pharmacy and a bakery with a small grocery store inside. It is also conveniently located near restaurants.
13 Nov 2017
One among the facilities of Pi....
The hotel is simple, but good organized and good located into the city. From the entry to the place the way is easy. Parking is secure and free. The breakfast is simple also, but good prepared. I recommend it to one who is interested in explore the city and not the hotel itself!!!
30 Aug 2017
good hotel and location
nice area at the city. there are bars around it. very good drugstore and bakery right at the corner.
the staff is friendly.
the keys for the room never works. its a bit annoying.
they have good wifi. GREAT breakfast.
VERY clean rooms.
13 Feb 2017
Great hotel, great location!
This hotel is up to the standards of an average American hotel. It is very clean, large rooms, with a small fridge, cable TV, and wi-fi. There is a pharmacy right next to the hotel, as well as a bakery and small market place, which can provide you with everything you basically need. There is a dance club at walking distance, as well as a few restaurants around. The hotel is safe, with security cameras everywhere. It offers a very nice buffet breakfast, included with the room rate.
23 Nov 2016
Lovely Hotel/Training Required
1) gentleman with beard (sorry I don't remember his name) working night shifts. Happy hospitable welcome as I checked in at 1am after a long exhausting flight from Ireland.
2) two ladies working the breakfast shifts each morning. Really happy, nice and welcoming and always checked as they got ready to clear away the buffet if we required anything else before they did so
3) accommodation service- room was always cleaned to the highest standard and then cleaners were always so friendly when you would meet them on the hallway
4) the pool was a great place to relax and again always a clean area
5) location - very easy walking distance to city destinations or an easy taxi or bus ride away
6) the breakfast is brilliant, great way to start the day
Negatives: working in hotel management myself I tried not to be too critical as it is easy to do, however there were certain things I could not overlook.
1) ladies on day shift pretty lazy and unfriendly. My wife called down one afternoon to ask for a knife and plate to cut the fresh fruit we bought. She was told that this could not happen as the kitchen was not open. Given we had just walked through reception and seen 4 ladies chatting behind the front desk, I can't understand why one of these ladies could not go and get a knife and plate. Having worked in hotels for 14 years I would deem this an easy request to look after for a guest, especially as the night staff had no problem doing this on one other night. Surely there was somebody in the hotel mid afternoon with access to the restaurant or kitchens. Also one day we called down and asked for a taxi. When we arrived down 10 minutes later we were told it was on the way. When the taxi arrived 5 minutes later we asked if it was normal to wait 15 minutes for a taxi and he told us the hotel had only called 2 minutes previously and that the staff get gratuities from some Drivers for companies further away from the hotel so they had either called them or forgot to call any. Again lazy receptionists and not very efficient. Is it a culture that the receptionists are there during the day to keep each other company rather than service guests???
2) staff training - when we checked in at 1am we had been told that we would only have to pay for 3 rather than 4 nights as it was after midnight. This was great news. Then on our final night we asked to extend another night. I asked
For a price as I had looked online and could book with booking.com for 175reals and had been paying the hotel 190plus a tax, directly. He said we could pay on check out and he would try and get the room for half price as we extended and had stayed for a good number of nights. On the Monday when we came to check out the lady told us that we owed for 3 days when we expected to be paying for 1day. She said the gentleman I spoke to had made a mistake and she then tried to charge even more than then the rate we had negotiated. Also for the njght we extended she said that the guy was wrong and they could not give us a half price (this is fine) but she then charged me 190 which was again more than I could have booked on booking.com which I only did not do after I was told I would get a discounted rate. Please ensure all staff are trained in giving appropriate rates and also watch staff trying to take higher rates from paying guests. This may have been as I am foreign but thank god my wife is from piracicaba so she was able to speak on Portuguese and at least get our room rate at the correct price. I would question why the lady was looking for more money though originally????? I have no problem paying for the nights we stayed, but don't tell someone it will be a certain price and no fee for the day we checked in after midnight if the intention is to ask for the money later on in the week.
With regular trips to piracicaba to see my wife's family, Two pretty bad negatives from the reception team really have me questioning whether we will stay at this hotel again. It is a pity because I have to give a 4* for all the great positives the hotel has going for them. Please say well done
To the accommodation staff, and breakfast staff. These ladies are at least a credit to the hotel.