Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Dining At Slaviero Slim Curitiba Av. das Torres, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Facilities offered in Slaviero Slim Curitiba Av. das Torres :
Slaviero Slim Curitiba Av. das Torres Hotel policies
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 12 PM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 183 reviews
VERY GOOD 168 reviews
AVERAGE 65 reviews
POOR 21 reviews
TERRIBLE 9 reviews
Friends getaway Traveller
15 Nov 2017
gringos not welcome!
English at the hotel was terrible. Apart from one guy at night, the reception were not helpful and did not have a good knowledge of the area. The service of reception made me feel very uncomfortable being there. It wouldn't hurt them to smile and say hello once in a while!
The breakfast was the worst i had in brazil small selection and nothing seemed fresh compared with other hotels. The hot food was cold. I would suggest a microwave for heating. The service was good at breakfast. Always replacing the food and clearing of plates. Another thing was the area was too small when the hotel was busy.
the room was decent size good bed, air conditioning, newish design. Negatives of the room the bed was big but had a divider which means you couldn't lay in the centre of the bed comfortably. The toilet had a weak flush, sometimes having to flush multiple times. The air dryer wouldn't blow a candle out same goes with the shower.
Due to the above reasons i wouldn't stay here again and i wouldn't recommend it!
31 Oct 2016
Fairly expensive hotel with so....
I stayed here twice for several days each time, on a business trip. It has some good points and some bad points:
1) It is well-located with respect to the federal university.
2) The rooms are OK, and most things work (e.g., wifi, AC).
3) The breakfast is pretty good.
1) Major problem with reception. They have only 1 person working it at any time, and the main person who handles this is both very slow and on some sort of power trip. The slow aspect is a problem if there is more than one person waiting to see her for anything, from check-in to directions to complaints. One can wait easily for 15 minutes for a trivial request. The power trip aspect is unpleasant; this is not a person who should be dealing with the public. She is unresponsive to requests and seems to go out of her way to show you that she is doing you a favor if she does anything for you.
2) Related to point (1): There were occasional problems with the rooms I was in, and they weren't fixed after requests. One was serious.
3) Related to points (1) and (2): For an American, it is a problem that the English at reception runs from rudimentary to non-existent. With Google Translate and a laptop, it is possible to communicate about problems, but it's clumsy. And, since the problems are not fixed, it's not really worth it.
4) This is a fairly expensive hotel. I have the sense that one could have just as good a room, or better, for somewhat less, even in this university district.
20 Oct 2016
A very nice hotel with comfortable rooms and very helpful staff. On the downside the location is not good as there is very little of interest nearby and taxis are essential if you want to see anything of the town. Little is offered in the way of food and the nearest establishment is very expensive and offers poor value.
18 Oct 2016
Below avarage hotel
I stayed for two nights, when I arrived I listened people asking about problems with the apartment door - it wasn't working and all baggage was inside - none in the hotel was able to solve the problem and the guy that supposed to be available at home didn't answer the phone.
So I wait for 30 minutes because there was just one attendant.
Next day when I return back at evening I discovered that my room wasn't clean and in order. They told me that probably I press a bottom that put a red light on - that means do not disturb - so I asked for cleaning and organizing my room and received this answer: let me check what I can do because they left at 4 PM.
None appeared at my room.
Perfect attention from front desk.
I do not reccomend this hotel, there were more guests than people to support them.
18 Sep 2016
Fair option for a business tri....
A good option if you are on business or short holiday and don't want to stay in the city centre. The neighborhood is quiet, feels safe, and makes you feel that you are in a small city .. quite pleasant, and is actually, 5 min away from the center (well, depending on the traffic and time of the day of course, it can get much longer). Anyway, if you have business around, I would say is a good option. Staff is kind and helpful, check in easy and fast. Breakfast, is fine with good variety, some fruits, juices, bread and pastries and a coffee machine ... Good.
Internet is fair, probably not the fastest you can get, but is good enough to check mails and do some work.
Rooms are OK, new, clean and bright. There was not a proper closet in my room (with doors), but just a piece of furniture with space to hang the clothing. Only four hangers, not even one for trousers, and, of course, as in 99% of hotels of Brazilian chains, no iron and no iron board in the room (this is so annoying!).
There was a desk and a work chair. TV cable with some limited options in other languages, not BBC though and not cable sports channels.
The air conditioner had heating as well, so no problem with the temperature.
The entire neighbourhood is quiet, so noise around is very little making sleep good.