Situated on Plejadenlaan, between the airport and the city centre, Ramada Brussels Woluwe is only 5 minutes drive from Diamant metro
Situated on Plejadenlaan, between the airport and the city centre, Ramada Brussels Woluwe is only 5 minutes drive from Diamant metro station. Renowned tourist places of the city, such as Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula and Musical Instrument Museum are located at 15 minutes drive from here. Fitness-conscious guests can sweat it out in the in-house gymnasium to keep those extra calories at bay. Organise successful corporate events and social galas by utilising the meeting/banquet facilities offered on site. A fully equipped business centre within the premises caters to specific needs of corporate. Other services and facilities offered include car hire, 24-hour front desk, tour desk, luggage storage, laundry, dry cleaning and free Wi-Fi access.
The hotel maintains 160 modern and stylish rooms and suites, categorised as Single Bed Room, Twins Beds Room, Twin Beds Executive Room and Twin Beds Suite. All rooms have elegant decor and come equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, safe deposit box, work desk and free Wi-Fi. Attached bathrooms come with proper sanitary fittings and requisite bath amenities.
Start the day with a healthy buffet breakfast served at the hotel. Guests can also savour delicious American delights at the on-site restaurant. Those craving for more can explore nearby restaurants for delectable dishes and beverages. Pizza Hut is only a 5-minute drive from the property.
Manneken Pis, a famous tourist attraction of Brussels, is at 15 minutes drive from Ramada Brussels Woluwe.
Air conditioning,Baby cot,Telephone,Iron and ironing board (on request),Free Wi-Fi,Writing desk,Ensu...ite bathroom,Complimentary toiletries,Bathroom with bathtub or shower,Free high speed Internet access,Hair dryer,Television,In-room safe,Individual temperature control,Cable/satellite television,Blackout curtains,SoundproofingMore
The worst possible experience from a reputed chain of Hotels. Me and my spouse had specifically chosen this particular property to celebrate our 2nd Wedding anniversary considering the brand and the facilities provided in India, but alas, we were disappointed to the core. Being the last day of our holiday, I would say it was a the only forgettable part of our time in Europe.
1. The roads were closed on both sides from where the property is located so we had to drag our luggage for about 800 meters just to reach the lobby.
2. To our disappointment, no bellhops were available to take the luggage to our room, situated on the 3rd floor, and the elevators were situated quite a distance from the reception desk.
3. The Hallways were filthy and smelling of grime and sweat. The reason provided was that a group of Hockey players had arrived after their Matches. - Should not be an excuse to compromise on the quality for other guests who have paid equally for the stay.
4. The corridors were also lined with sports bags and wet shoes on both the floors that we dared to walk on, breathing only momentarily until we reached the room.
5. The "romantic" dinner that was planned went for a complete toss on seeing the menu card provided by a sole waitress (probably recruited on a temporary basis, by the look of it) who lacked knowledge and overall witnessing experience to be working there. The menus were creased and torn in several places and neither was the choice of food offered any better. No one was bothered to attend to us during our entire dinner and we had to wait another 15 minutes for the bill, which we were later informed had to be paid by going to the counter.
All in all it was a forgettable experience and I would advise strongly against booking a room here. We were glad that we had booked only a single night, so we did not have to suffer much.
Reviewed 22 months ago
Stayed for a night, room interior was nice, hospitality at front desk was very good. Bus stop is just opposite to hotel, so easy commute is possible. Property is situated in a residential area, so nearby didn't see any food or shopping market but overall a nice stay.
Reviewed 34 months ago
The room was great, beds were good & overall amenities was great. Two negatives is 1) Location.need a car to get to places & 2) Pillows were too small & not comfortable..a normal sized pillow is needed. Overall, great value for money!