Located in the European Quarter of Brussels, Chelton Hotel Brussels is only a 7-minute walk from Schuman metro station. It takes
Located in the European Quarter of Brussels, Chelton Hotel Brussels is only a 7-minute walk from Schuman metro station. It takes about 15 minutes' drive from Brussels Airport to access the property. Major attractions of the city, such as the Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History, Brussels Park and AutoWorld Museum are within 7 minutes' drive of the hotel.
The 55 tastefully decorated rooms feature cosy bedding, wall-to-wall carpeting, fine curtains and exquisite lampshades. Common amenities in rooms include flat-screen TV, telephone, work desk and free Wi-Fi access. Well-kept bathrooms are provided with shower or bathtub, hairdryer and premium toiletries.
To meet the needs of corporate guests, the hotel features a well-equipped business corner. Moreover, round-the-clock reception, luggage storage, laundry service, fax/photocopying, private parking and complimentary Wi-Fi access are at the disposal of guests.
Fresh pastries, fruits, cheeses, butter, honey, jam, egg and tea/coffee are the highlights of the buffet breakfast offered by the hotel. Henri and Agnes Restaurant, just a few steps from here, serves an array of flavoursome regional and international delicacies. Gorge on lip-smacking curries at New Star of India Restaurant, only a 5-minute drive from the property.
Enjoy a live music, comedy or dance show at the famous Cirque Royal Art Theatre, only a 10-minute drive away.
Facilities offered in Chelton Hotel Brussels :
Choose a room with below filters and room types
Pay At Hotel
Standard Double or Twin Room - single occupancy - Non-refundable in Chelton Hotel Brussels
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 108 reviews
VERY GOOD 221 reviews
AVERAGE 100 reviews
POOR 31 reviews
TERRIBLE 14 reviews
01 Jun 2018
Bordering with molestation!
As my usual place (just around the corner from this hole) was booked, I relied on so many (now I know: very surprisingly) good reviews and took this hotel, as I wanted this neighborhood. I should have guessed what awaited from the first communication, but... hmmmm
1. Communication related to booking was rather unpleasant, but I neglected the hunch and thought it was just cold - I was wrong; they are rude, unprofessional and rarely-to-find obnoxious. Out of some 10 encounters I had with the reception staff, 70% was stressful. One example: payment mandatory at check-in, for the whole stay, but invoice not issued until the last day - they refused to give me any kind of proof that I gave the money! Said: you can trust us! (At the same time, they DID take my credit card number as deposit!!!!)
2. Mold can be clearly seen and smelled in the room.
3. Light switch for the bathroom was broken, hence no light. I reported it - no one did a thing about it! So, two days without light in the bathroom - everything done in the dark and with the doors open.
4. Place is "cleanish". See the photo - those are greasy remains on the desk, left from someone before me. Have no clue whether the bathroom was any cleaner :)
5. Apparently, public works can start even at 7.00 (morning) - so, if you are not happy with abrupt and persistent unpleasant noise as a wake-up mechanism, check if anything is going on around the hotel before booking. The reception's rudeness maxed up for this event; instead of the expected "we are sorry for the inconvenience", they were rude about this, as well!
The price per room is far above the quality. Avoid!
24 May 2018
Nice hotel with "wooden charme....
Perfect for business travel if you have an early meeting in the Council or the Commission. Spacious room. Very nice breakfast. (Just watch out: the eggs in the bowl are not cooked. You' re supposed to fry them on the frying plate in front of them.) 7 min walk to Schuman. Very good quality for the price you pay! :)
23 May 2018
Worth the money, well position....
This has been my first stay at the Chelton Hotel. The overall attitude is great, the room was spacious and well equipped (a plus for the multitude of plugs; a mini fridge would be good). Near Schuman station and easy to go to European institutes and great for business visits (2 - 3 days). Not noisy.
An aspect worth some detailing regards the guarantee. Definitely worth the stay and money
13 May 2018
Good stay - none to complain a....
Free wifi, nice breakfast. Parking available 15€/day. The Rooms are modern, nice and clean. We liked the different look of the Hotel. The wood gives a special atmosphere and makes it friendly.. Would recommend it
30 Apr 2018
A decent hotel at a good locat....
The hotel is close to metro station Schuman. It is at a walking distance of the most of EC buildings. The stile is minimalism, but all the essential amenities are in place. Breakfast is good. The service also. The hotel is kind of overpriced, but still convenient. This is my second stay at the hotel.