Bahrain Carlton is surrounded by art galleries and bars in Manamaâ??s bohemian Adliya District. Its extensive facilities include
Bahrain Carlton is surrounded by art galleries and bars in Manamaâ??s bohemian Adliya District. Its extensive facilities include a shrine, a rooftop pool and a well-equipped gym. Air-conditioned rooms at Bahrain Carlton Hotel are decorated in pastel tones with soft carpet floors. They all feature free Wi-Fi access, a TV set and a work desk, as well as en suite bathrooms with showers. Guests can enjoy Middle Eastern and international specialities at the restaurant of the hotel, which also offers room service delivery. Other on-site facilities include a spa with a sauna and a massage parlour. Popular nearby attractions include chic venues such as BJâ??s and the prominent Al Riwaq Gallery, both within a 5-minute drive from the hotel Carlton Bahrain. Complimentary private parking is available.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 6 reviews
VERY GOOD 8 reviews
AVERAGE 4 reviews
POOR 6 reviews
TERRIBLE 5 reviews
06 May 2018
Dust and Dirty
1. Very old building and dusty room. The staff there said there was sand storm a week ago but this is not the reason i think. There are dust/sands on floor, curtains, windows, corners, everywhere. I dare not to sit on sofa in living room because they are very old and dirty look. Air condition should be also very dirty. I am badly allergic to dust and had very bad affect from that for the rest of the gulf trip. The cleanliness is not hotel standard. Very unacceptable, my first time in life that I have changed hotel in the middle of the stay.
2. I don't know who does this but the receptionist said it's not hotel problem. The location of this hotel is wrong in google map. I booked this hotel because I want to stay near Crown Plaza Bahrain. I found "Hotel Carlton" on the location next to crown plaza hotel. So I chose to book. When I click for booking from google map, it brought me to book this "Bahrain Hotel Carlton"
with booking.com which is 10 kilo meter away from the crown Plaza. Even the address shown on google map on that fake hotel is the same as the one 10 kilometers way. Some one is cheating, either hotel or booking.com.
3. Location is not for tourist. There are many nice restaurants in the residential area opposite to the hotel. I don't know the name but it's a place for both local and tourists to dine.
3. Staff were helpful and know how to handle the problem very well. She asked me to see another room which is much more clean than the one I have stayed but still dust in corners.
4. I skipped the breakfast that I have booked. I chose to ate outside instead.
5. Lastly, My bad that I accepted to check in in the beginning. Then after I gather all information (4 hours later) I decided to go to the lobby to ask for check out and full refund. They would charge one night and refund one night because I already checked in. I couldn't negotiate more so I accepted. Then I stayed one night there because i already paid for.
Friends getaway Traveller
22 Jan 2018
A Good Hotel
I visited this hotel for a meeting of friends. The ambiance was great, neat and tidy. However, the meeting hall was a little small for a gathering of 30 people. The food served was great, tasty and delicious.
Solo travel Traveller
23 Sep 2017
Calm Place to stay
Bahrain Carlton is situated in a residential area. Hence away from crowd and is a piece full hotel not like the hotel in Juffair. If i need to relax i take this hotel. The Menu needs a revision as choice is limited. The hotel got a renovation and is much better now. Air conditioning still needs attention. The staff is very cheerful and soft spoken. Overall a good place to stay.
24 Apr 2017
We paid NZD64 per night which is probably the cheapest price in Manama. The hotel room was actually a suite with a large bed, big sitting area with sofa and TV and a good-sized bathroom. It was quiet and we slept well. On the down side, our room wasn't cleaned over the two days, the toilet didn't have a seat, there was no "free airport transfer" as advertised on the billboards (when I pointed this out, I was met with a shrug of the shoulders) and the reception staff were very unwelcoming. The hotel looks like it's seen better days. The pool area was so bad that, after I walked up there for a swim, I didn't bother and went straight back down again.
The hotel itself is a short walk away from some cheap fast-food cafes and on a bus routes to the city centre. The Med next door has good meals and there's a New York Coffee cafe at the traffic lights. The grand mosque is a fifteen minute walk away.
17 Apr 2017
Place to shower and sleep
We chose to stay here solely based on price as it's one of the few affordable hotels during the Grand Prix. Based on reviews and cost, our expectations were low. We arrived early in the day, and luckily were able to immediately get a room, although single beds rather than the king we requested. That was acceptable. What was not acceptable was the fact our toilet did not have a seat and loud music was playing nearby. We were able to leave our luggage in the room for the day and change to a new room that night.
Our new room was happily and surprisingly a suite. Enough outlets (U.K. plugs) and space. Reasonably clean. Housekeeping did not service our room the next morning, despite leaving early in the day to sightsee.
Rooms do not have hair dryers and seemingly the only hair dryer available from the front desk was fried. It seems to force guests to patron the on-site salon- if the hairdresser comes.
We found wifi to be reasonably strong, contrary to other reviews. Luckily, a router was in our room, which may be why.
The hotel has definite potential. It is well-located in Adliya, a haven for foodies. But it is a tad beat up. If you are looking for a place to sleep and shower on a budget, this hotel is fine. But if you want to be pampered, look elsewhere.